[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

don't think I overpaid. another vaal spark guide writer said that he's pretty sure I paid fair for it. cost me 14ex bsc so if I overpaid it couldn't have been by too much. Also, when I bought this dagger I just followed tsos dagger priority roll list. I didn't even consider base attack speed, funnily enough, I think the guy who crafted it thought it was a more multiplier otherwise he would've crafted on a kris.

hmm, I definitely can't afford crazy jewelry atm. I was thinking of just buying shavs presence of chayula cotb and a crystal belt.

then whenever I sell my other stuff I'd buy midrange sac harvests and chill of corruption. by that time I'll be level 68. with whatever remaining currency i would buy temp res ring a temp res shield and a spark enchant base which i would craft as i go. i'm just trying to figure something that will let me comfortably begin progressing without too much worry.

selling my boots, however, is a nono. I definitely do not need an extra 33ex to go ci... I don't see the benefit of buying a 9xx es regalia... though perhaps it would just be better for me to cave and buy a 7xx res regalia and scuffle about with cotb and choir... it would be a lot more reasonble too.

edit: ironically i just bought a 9xx regalia... the price was too good to say no to
Last edited by Jangerson on Jan 11, 2017, 10:31:02 PM
Sorry I'm on my iphone now not really sure how to post gear when not on a pc
First of all I am a fan,have been since ur LL spectral throw days, and I would follow your builds to no end. I've currently got ur setup on my Templar and I've been having some minor hiccups 1. I'm always out of mana, is it just because I'm missing the boot enchant? 2. With no headhunter, I've had to tweet ur tree an it, to path over some dex nodes. Is there anyway around that? 3. Lastly, what I feel I'm not charging my Vaal spark fast enough, is it because I'm not moving around fast enough? I have 3 sacerficial harvest (29%x3)
I would love to have your feedback on the matter, thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hakyu/characters
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
"
Hakyu wrote:
Sorry I'm on my iphone now not really sure how to post gear when not on a pc
First of all I am a fan,have been since ur LL spectral throw days, and I would follow your builds to no end. I've currently got ur setup on my Templar and I've been having some minor hiccups 1. I'm always out of mana, is it just because I'm missing the boot enchant? 2. With no headhunter, I've had to tweet ur tree an it, to path over some dex nodes. Is there anyway around that? 3. Lastly, what I feel I'm not charging my Vaal spark fast enough, is it because I'm not moving around fast enough? I have 3 sacerficial harvest (29%x3)
I would love to have your feedback on the matter, thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hakyu/characters
if ur out of mana get enchant or u need to play better with ur flask or u drop gloves get insanity enchant and rerange the auras for ur liking
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hi, im new to this build, and im having trouble with the skill tree, i dont know in what order to place the points in, and currently im doing 0 damage with some ok weapons.

whats the order for the passive points?

I'm a super noob here and completely new to Vaal Spark. I finally geared up and got my character and I'm not completely sure how to manage my flask.

Right now this is what I'm doing:
1. Use silver and spam spark till i get vaal spark charged
2. hit silver, vinkar, aztiri and then hit vaal spark
3. shield charge like crazy and hope i get vaal spark charged
4. if charged, then hit silver, vinkar aztiri and vaal spark again

Whenever vaal spark isn't charged, I need to repeat step 1, which seems to take forever.

Am I doing my rotation right?

Also below is my gear. I know it's not optimal, but by the very end, I think I already spent like 8 EX already and so I'm completely broke before I can farm up and get more gear. Thoughts on what to change first?

Spoiler

Also, for jewels, I have 3 Sacs (all 27%+), 1 chill and a blue dream. My resist is capped except for cold and I'm 10% away for that

Thoughts on what I should upgrade next and correct rotation? When I watch you play vaal spark, you make it look so easy! Seems way harder to keep things running smooth even on dried lake for me.
"
GrumpyPersian wrote:
I'm a super noob here and completely new to Vaal Spark. I finally geared up and got my character and I'm not completely sure how to manage my flask.

Whenever vaal spark isn't charged, I need to repeat step 1, which seems to take forever.

Also below is my gear. I know it's not optimal, but by the very end, I think I already spent like 8 EX already and so I'm completely broke before I can farm up and get more gear. Thoughts on what to change first?

Spoiler

Also, for jewels, I have 3 Sacs (all 27%+), 1 chill and a blue dream. My resist is capped except for cold and I'm 10% away for that

Thoughts on what I should upgrade next and correct rotation? When I watch you play vaal spark, you make it look so easy! Seems way harder to keep things running smooth even on dried lake for me.
open map > search enemys > press all flask kill everything > press vspark when rdy > keep flask up all the time

gear upgrades > remove pierce gem from chest u got pierce from boots same for boots socket > get bett gloves atleast 150+ess > crystal belt > dagger with FLAT DMG not attack dmg spell flat dmg
Every Class 100
"
"
GrumpyPersian wrote:

Spoiler

open map > search enemys > press all flask kill everything > press vspark when rdy > keep flask up all the time

gear upgrades > remove pierce gem from chest u got pierce from boots same for boots socket > get bett gloves atleast 150+ess > crystal belt > dagger with FLAT DMG not attack dmg spell flat dmg

Ohh okay. So basically try to constantly piano key all 5 flask and keep it up all the time? When I first start map and use spark to charge up vspark, wouldn't I only use atziri so I'd have vinktar when I'm vsparking? Does vinktar help me recharge vspark better?

What gem do you recommend instead of pierce gems? I read somewhere that even a pierce game with 20% quality would give more damage than other gems, but i'm not sure if thats true.

ohhh shoot, just realized the dagger is not dmg to spell. Definitely need to upgrade it then.
"
GrumpyPersian wrote:
"
"
GrumpyPersian wrote:

Spoiler

Ohh okay. So basically try to constantly piano key all 5 flask and keep it up all the time? When I first start map and use spark to charge up vspark, wouldn't I only use atziri so I'd have vinktar when I'm vsparking? Does vinktar help me recharge vspark better?

What gem do you recommend instead of pierce gems? I read somewhere that even a pierce game with 20% quality would give more damage than other gems, but i'm not sure if thats true.

ohhh shoot, just realized the dagger is not dmg to spell. Definitely need to upgrade it then.
u should have more then enogh clearspeed to have vinktar rdy again when u vspark , it helps recharge vspark quicker cause u do more dmg ;), pierce gem depenting on ur setup u can swap around with tabula its diffrent for everyone
Every Class 100
Can you give reason why the shaper boots if no Skyforth? Why not a high es rare or even some other unique like steppan eard?
Great build, I'm having a lot of fun playing your Vaal Spark setup.

I just have a quick question about Call of the Brotherhood, Why you don't use it in your build? I'm asking because almost every other Vaal spark build uses it. Is there a reason or is it just a preference?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info