[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

saw your dagger with attack speed, since its spark we using, why dont cast speed dagger? btw any unique weapon suitable for this build? ty
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
bennyng80 wrote:
saw your dagger with attack speed, since its spark we using, why dont cast speed dagger? btw any unique weapon suitable for this build? ty
attack speed increases whirling blades speed meaning a faster clear in total and benefits alot more then cast speed AND daggers cant roll cast speed :P , no good unique caster dagger that would fit this build but they are easy to craft with masters
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
What would the wich skill tree for this be?

And can this be run on a 5l shavs or no?
"
"
bennyng80 wrote:
attack speed increases whirling blades speed meaning a faster clear in total and benefits alot more then cast speed AND daggers cant roll cast speed :P , no good unique caster dagger that would fit this build but they are easy to craft with masters

alright understood thx for reply :P
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
nvm..
Last edited by Th3_Boss on Apr 23, 2016, 6:39:00 AM
"
What would the wich skill tree for this be?

And can this be run on a 5l shavs or no?
no 6l life based would be around same as 5l shavs gems are huge on spell based builds same just remove the starting nodes of the other classes witch has the least unefficient points
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 24, 2016, 10:03:44 AM
Hmm .. noob Q: Why controlled destruction and then go for crit nodes in the tree? Should't you either go for crits or general damage?
"
voonvoon wrote:
Hmm .. noob Q: Why controlled destruction and then go for crit nodes in the tree? Should't you either go for crits or general damage?
the insane amount of spell dmg the gem gives makes up for the crit lose its insane u can test forurself what gem gives u the most dmg out of them with tabula
Every Class 100
Currently running this (modified a bit) on PHC and it owns. Probably the strongest character I've ever had except for snapshotted burning miscreants. Lvl 95 atm, gear is in profile.

Can't afford to buy skyforth but I'm thinking of swapping chayula for lioneye's paws so I can get a big DPS amulet. Also considering ditching power charges all together as I'm at 70% crit without them, and curse on hit is kinda wonky and wastes sockets.

I'm gonna get the aura nodes very soon and hopefully switch from voidbringer to +1 gems facebreakers. I'm hoping that lets me drop clarity, but relying on the boot enchant is also wonky and a bit risky when you vs tough bosses... I might put empower in the facebreakers with POL and discipline to make up the flat es loss.
Last edited by roffo on Apr 25, 2016, 10:11:44 PM
"
roffo wrote:
Currently running this (modified a bit) on PHC and it owns. Probably the strongest character I've ever had except for snapshotted burning miscreants. Lvl 95 atm, gear is in profile.

Can't afford to buy skyforth but I'm thinking of swapping chayula for lioneye's paws so I can get a big DPS amulet. Also considering ditching power charges all together as I'm at 70% crit without them, and curse on hit is kinda wonky and wastes sockets.

I'm gonna get the aura nodes very soon and hopefully switch from voidbringer to +1 gems facebreakers. I'm hoping that lets me drop clarity, but relying on the boot enchant is also wonky and a bit risky when you vs tough bosses... I might put empower in the facebreakers with POL and discipline to make up the flat es loss.
i am glad u liking it i am having a blast aswell so fun to play! brought back memories from old spark days
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 26, 2016, 2:05:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info