[Poll] It's been a month now, how much do you like the labyrinth/acendancy class/enchantments?

My buddy keeps getting really lucky with his enchants and I keep getting terrible luck.

Feels lackluster on the enchantment end. I think there is already so much RnG in the game I wish there was a way to tailor the enchants a little.

If you have used them on Ancestral Bond characters it is even worse as all of the damaging trigger effects deal no damage. Really makes 90% or more of them useless on these characters. Not really a complaint, just an observation for an aspect that could use reworked. More "utility" triggers should get added so that these characters have some decent options to aspire to (assuming it stays random on the enchanting) or at least make the enchants work on these characters. They still trigger (which of course causes a lag spike on a lot of them) they just don't do anything.
Acendancies are unbalanced (within themselves) or just there to enable builds.
Gloves and Boots enchantments are great. Helmets feel like they should've been threshold jewels instead of the junk we got.
Labyrinth is fine until you crash, like I did just now. Should've been a master with 2 or 3 portals. Difficulty is trivial anyway once you are in your 70's.

Overall: Fuck it.
Even Act 4 release wasn't this bad. Zero testing, zero quality content, worst performance issues since a long time. It almost feels like the original development team left and no one knows how to do things anymore. Granted, this game is old.

Only redeeming quality is that Cadiro provides easy access to uniques within a reasonable timespan, making the early grind more fun.
"
raxleberne wrote:
Dont like it, i do it because i want ascendancy. Lab was fun and different experience for the first time, after third char it feels tedious as fuck

You're lucky. I hated labyrinth after about 10 minutes. I couldn't believe how horrible it was that GGG could have put such a monstrosity in the middle of the game that I love. So, I tried it again and I hated worse. Boring tedious frustrating and not at all fun equals labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
70+ people gave the labyrinth a 1? Whats the matter, I thought only 5 persons hated it.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
70+ people gave the labyrinth a 1? Whats the matter, I thought only 5 persons hated it.

Those 5 people are very tricky and must have figured out a way to cheat the poll. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Those 5 people are very tricky and must have figured out a way to cheat the poll. :-)

I heard that to cheat that poll you need to get your "hacker avatar" to defeat the same anti-virus program three times. Plus, before each of those fights you need to have your hacker avatar navigate successfully through a maze of coding loops designed to trap your avatar in place and kill the process running it, effectively forcing you start over again and again and again until you're finally successful.

I'm very impressed by the determination of those who hacked the poll because it sends shivers down my spine to think of being subjected to that kind of experience.

Oh, wait ...
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Havent loaded POE in over a week, didnt buy the awesome currency tabs. Para 650 in diablo3 now.

Will not be playing this game until the lab is gone, plenty of other games for me to play that i enjoy.
Lab = complete mess. Boss is way too over-tuned. 15 levels over-leveled, 3200+ hp, he one shots me. Lvl 86, 4 attempts, 4 deaths at the last trial. Complete crap. Start over? Complete BS. I loath running labs. There is nothing fun about it, it is just tedious and frustrating.
Ascendancy classes = like these a lot, just wish there was a way to do it without running labs.
Ascendancy enchantments = not bad
labyrinth = 1/10 awful boring tedious
classes 1/10 big mistake adding this. the whole point of the game was "you can be anything" but now thats gone.
enchants 1/10 more rng on layers of rng

I tried playing HC today to see if I can rekindle my love of the game, which has diminished due to this "update" but nope. I am burned out..

At least I still have Marvel Heroes.
I like the labyrinth, it's certainly more fun than mindlessly offscreening maps. The drawback is the low level of the zone so the loot is worthless.

Ascendancy is nice overall but some choices are over the top while others suck, there's also some bugs that still haven't been fixed (Inquisitor's consecrated ground). It also feels like the focus is mostly to provide even more raw damage when we already have more than enough of that. More utility and defensive options instead would be better to have.

Enchants are kinda meh, I got 3 useful enchants (not perfect, just helpful, in theory) and I'm not really noticing them. Both rng and usefulness of most of enchants should be revalued.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info