[Poll] It's been a month now, how much do you like the labyrinth/acendancy class/enchantments?

10 for the lab, i enjoy it
8 for ascendancies, i like them but their a "bit" too much.
6 for enchants, it's good to sell them but it is tedious to farm stuff for yourself.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
I love enchants but I would never farm for it myself.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Love the Ascendancy-classes!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"An unexpected disconnection occurred."

Labyrinth - 0/10

I just killed Merc Izaro for the 1st time. Immediately on entering the treasure room; "An unexpected disconnection has occurred." Fuck the lab.
5/10 for the lab. I enjoyed the Izaro fight the first few times, but it gets stale fast, the lab layouts are predictable, the rewards for running the lab after getting Ascendancy points are too limited (certain Darkshrines can be nice, though), and a little lag can totally screw up your day if you get caught near a trap.

9/10 for Ascendancy classes. Cool stuff but some of it needs to be balanced, especially kicked up a notch in the Scion Ascendant class.

5/10 for enchantments. Cool idea, bad implementation of helm enchants considering the low chance to get something you need and the small amount of damage/utility that most (not all, but most) enchants give.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Love the Lab. Love ascendancy classes. My only gripe is that the lab is a measly level 68 zone. You're farming it strictly for enchants if at all. The datamined 75 lab may fix that.

Enchants are great, but the grind for them is totally bonkers. We need some way to narrow them down a little bit. 1/over 300 odds for something that takes 15 minutes or so to try each time (on average) is nuts.

Being able to pick:
[melee skills]
[ranged attack skills]
[spells]
[buffs/curses]

Would be great.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Menawhile in GGG's office :

-Hey this thread is not brownnosing us...its showing the truth about our latest expansion! Lets move it somewhere nobody looks!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 3, 2016, 7:17:23 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

-Hey this thread is not brownnosing us...its showing the truth about our latest expansion! Lets move it somewhere nobody looks!

People check feedback dont you worry. And besides that GGG already knows the truth regarding those three aspects.

How about you ? How would you rate them?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
As for me, traps, jumping puzzles and such stuff are among the most hated things in computer games, and now it is a mandatory part of PoE. Great. :(
Ascendancy classes are not bad as a concept, but I care a lot about aesthetics. Pre 2.2 almost all builds could be played as Scion (though it was sub-optimal, I didn't really care), and it is not an option anymore.

But there is a good things too: I like the green theme, it looks great! The only good thing about this expansion, at least for me. :)
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

People check feedback dont you worry. And besides that GGG already knows the truth regarding those three aspects.

How about you ? How would you rate them?
they just want to hide to people dont live with rainbow glasses

Labyrinth:5/10

the potential is there but it has a lot of rooms for improvement

Ascendancy class: 8/10

Brings a lot of diversity to the game, could bring even more with more tasty nodes.

Enchantments: 8.5/10 for the concept, 3/10 for the implementation

enchantments are all but enchanting... they are boring.. 90% of em are only shitty %

what people want to see are things that have a real impact on their build, enchantments that have flavour, like:

- Your Dominating blow has culling strike

- Your raging spirit have 30% chance to explode on death/expire

- Shock nova has 30% chance to pull targets

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info