[2.3] Occultist Poison Voltaxic Spark (Now includes video demonstration)

"
CantripN wrote:
If anyone wants to do this as low-life, I'm doing Crit Voltaxic Spark as LL, might put up a write-up later. Feel free to look at "Cantrip" under my characters.

Still missing a Wither Totem, which I'll have, and obviously the Lightning Golem.

Awesome, I'll take a look thanks! I have a shavs but it's 4G2B right now and I don't know how much I want to change the colours unless it's really really worth it to go low life on this build.

Edit: Oh you're doing crit. How does that feel vs non, have you tried it both ways?
Last edited by Zenzen on Apr 6, 2016, 3:21:35 PM
"
Zenzen wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
If anyone wants to do this as low-life, I'm doing Crit Voltaxic Spark as LL, might put up a write-up later. Feel free to look at "Cantrip" under my characters.

Still missing a Wither Totem, which I'll have, and obviously the Lightning Golem.

Awesome, I'll take a look thanks! I have a shavs but it's 4G2B right now and I don't know how much I want to change the colours unless it's really really worth it to go low life on this build.

Edit: Oh you're doing crit. How does that feel vs non, have you tried it both ways?

I prefer crit for the reliable Shock and synergy with Ass Mark (no other curse adds much DPS for Chaos). My DPS is 40-50k not including any of the curses/poison/flasks/vaal haste, etc, but the ceiling is obviously much higher than non-crit. My crit is a little over 99% with a Diamond Flask + Curse :).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 6, 2016, 3:29:40 PM
Just playing with the tree to see what could be done without double curse.

Higher damage/cast speed and much stronger poison effect with a lot more mana/regen. I really hate where that elemental overload keystone is placed though as I'd rather not path all the way up there. I still like double curse but I just feel like since you can get +1 curse items it makes that trip all the way to the top so sad.

Edit: To clarify I changed out of the elemental damage nodes mostly due to how the chaos nodes (projectile dmg too) double dip on the poison damage.
Last edited by Zenzen on Apr 6, 2016, 5:16:28 PM
Hmm yea, that tree looks fine to me. I hope that one day there'll be a +1 Curse Victario's in the market somewhere heh. Would definitely save some points! But that's like the ultimate dream.

Edit: Also that lowlife build seems pretty interesting. Never knew there was an ES recharge mod on rings
Last edited by liamwpk on Apr 6, 2016, 5:44:04 PM
"
liamwpk wrote:
Hmm yea, that tree looks fine to me. I hope that one day there'll be a +1 Curse Victario's in the market somewhere heh. Would definitely save some points! But that's like the ultimate dream.

I'm not rich enough to start vaaling 50c items left and right sadly :'(. Could always use the ring though if you can make resists work.
Last edited by Zenzen on Apr 6, 2016, 7:40:36 PM
I'm currently working on trying to 6L an 822 ES chest. Not too sure on how soon this will be as I have limited free time at the moment, but hopefully GGG will hand me some nice RNG.

On that note I am currently 180+ jewellers deep and no 6 socket so who knows.
"
liamwpk wrote:
I'm currently working on trying to 6L an 822 ES chest. Not too sure on how soon this will be as I have limited free time at the moment, but hopefully GGG will hand me some nice RNG.

On that note I am currently 180+ jewellers deep and no 6 socket so who knows.

I went about 1000 fuses (not that high I know) in this league trying to 6L with no luck so I just ended up just buying the 6L I use on my other build :(. Then after laughing at everyone on reddit doing their fusing next to kuduku, I grabbed a second 6S shavs I had and ran over to normal kuduku (not killing any of his friends of course). Ten fuses and it 6L'd O_O. I was just trying to get 5L to give to someone else. I have vowed to never kill normal kuduku again due to his kindness lol.
"
Zenzen wrote:
I went about 1000 fuses (not that high I know) in this league trying to 6L with no luck so I just ended up just buying the 6L I use on my other build :(. Then after laughing at everyone on reddit doing their fusing next to kuduku, I grabbed a second 6S shavs I had and ran over to normal kuduku (not killing any of his friends of course). Ten fuses and it 6L'd O_O. I was just trying to get 5L to give to someone else. I have vowed to never kill normal kuduku again due to his kindness lol.
I tried that and just ripped another 150 jewellers or so. Damn you kuduku!
running this build atm and it's pretty good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info