[2.3] Occultist Poison Voltaxic Spark (Now includes video demonstration)

Ripped 310 Fusings just now trying to 6L my other chest. But also hit 94 today. At the moment I feel like the league is slowly dying and it will probably be time to quit until next league since RNG is biting me in the ass and nothing is really happening any more.

Also too much effort to hit 40/40 challenges since I don't have the patience for Zana 8 and well the helm enchants lol, GGG really wanting to piss people off with that RNG.

Edit: I'll look into making some final adjustments to the front post.
Last edited by liamwpk on Apr 10, 2016, 10:34:00 AM
What's up with the bone offering skill gem in your boots?
Gloves*
I'm mostly new to casters, can you explain what the increased skill duration nodes do for the build? Why wouldn't lightning or chaos damage nodes be better?
Last edited by GreenAndGold on Apr 10, 2016, 11:48:26 PM
"
Coldlucidity wrote:
What's up with the bone offering skill gem in your boots?
This is so I can manually clear corpses for occasions such as "Detonate Dead" strongboxes or "Necrovigil" mobs.

"
GreenAndGold wrote:
I'm mostly new to casters, can you explain what the increased skill duration nodes do for the build? Why wouldn't lightning or chaos damage nodes be better?

To increase the duration of Spark and Vaal Spark. General rule of thumb from what I've seen for Spark is to have at least 1 duration cluster.

There aren't too many Chaos/Lightning damage nodes nearby and I honestly don't need the extra damage any more.
Okay so I haven't really levelled too much but I sold some of my CoC Discharge gear and had around 25ish exalts to play around with and bought some new gear.

Failed in my attempts to 6L the chest so I ended up selling it and just buying a 6L. Here's the new gear:

So they are better gear. Slammed Mana on the gloves aiming for the ES hybrid but oh well.

Edit: also added the new stats for lvl 94. 11.4k ES seems pretty nice to have.
Last edited by liamwpk on Apr 15, 2016, 2:17:56 AM
Currently testing: Inspired Learning jewel (mini headhunter)

Not sure how I feel about it at the moment. Guess it depends on the map but can be pretty useless.
Adding a little bit about the map mods this build can do:

Only mod this build cannot do is blood magic, for obvious reasons.

Cannot leech mod is possible. Drop Warlord's Mark and run a high level Clarity. I cleared a cannot leech -max Waterways with ease. BE CAREFUL STILL
Reached level 95. And bought lvl 21 Spark gem.
Hi, i am thinking of running this build after i ripped on my Oro's flicker and i got a question, is heretic's veil effective? i think most mobs would die off screen and the curses would not get to them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info