[2.3] Occultist Poison Voltaxic Spark (Now includes video demonstration)

"
Valla01 wrote:
Do you think this build is still viable? I'm back to PoE after 4 years as I pretty much played it last time in Beta and didn't know what build to use and so one recommended this. I've had fun with it so far but would like to know what you think of your build these days.
Been away for a while for work:

but imo I think it's still a decent build mostly because of the -20% chaos res from Occultist which gives an advantage over other Voltaxic Spark builds. You could honestly drop the Vaal Spark set up though and run something else, no idea on what however.
So I just hit level 70, have all my CI gear ready (except for chest, working on that). But I do not have the currency arm for a heretics veil, should I drop the dual curse nodes when I go CI until I farm for one? Find another way to curse?
"
Jewbacha wrote:
So I just hit level 70, have all my CI gear ready (except for chest, working on that). But I do not have the currency arm for a heretics veil, should I drop the dual curse nodes when I go CI until I farm for one? Find another way to curse?
You can still use dual curse but I believe you'll need some aura nodes. But primarily you need Warlord's Mark so you could drop Temporal Chains until you get a Heretic's.
How will this work in 2.4 ? also can i MF with this ?
any1 still playing this? :D i wanna try it.
"
risko wrote:

Haven't tried it since all the nerfs but it's probably not worth it. I'd recommend a Inquisitor variant instead.
"
liamwpk wrote:
"
risko wrote:

Haven't tried it since all the nerfs but it's probably not worth it. I'd recommend a Inquisitor variant instead.

do you mean just going crit and ditching the voltaxic?
"
risko wrote:
"
liamwpk wrote:
"
risko wrote:

do you mean just going crit and ditching the voltaxic?
That's right, yes. Just regular spell crit stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info