[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Completed 7 ChallengesThe_ghost123 wrote:
Hey grocery

I was trying to get gggbbr on my voll's armour but i got ggggbb instead i play on sc as tricster so i started using
cyclone
increase crit
Coc
Blade vortex
Blade fall
Discharge
For leech i use warlord with blasphmy
I link you my gear please help me to get the best gem combo with those colors
I can change colors if its absolutely needed

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Average it should take 100 chroms or so. Just spend the chromes. You have a 6l, a devotion, a head hunter, a multi-modded dagger, 580 es shield.

Spend the 100 chromes lmao

yeah i can do that but you didnt told me the colors i have to change and gem combo :) would you please tell me that ? :)
"
Neruaу wrote:
Hello, is it really bad if I chose Crait instead of Oak or Alira? Now i have maximum 6 power charges and 4 endurance charges, should I buy voll's devotion? I saw some +1 end charges belts maybe i need to buy one?

Kraityn? Frenzy charges do nothing for yes, so yes it is really bad. You will never have more than a few frenzy charges as the generation is minimal.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
RedStark wrote:
how some people get voll's devotion so fast .......... i need a lot of time to get currency for one and after 2 days people already got them bah this is why i want to quit the game

I;s been almost 2 weeks. Flipping is key.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
The_ghost123 wrote:
"
Completed 7 ChallengesThe_ghost123 wrote:
Hey grocery

I was trying to get gggbbr on my voll's armour but i got ggggbb instead i play on sc as tricster so i started using
cyclone
increase crit
Coc
Blade vortex
Blade fall
Discharge
For leech i use warlord with blasphmy
I link you my gear please help me to get the best gem combo with those colors
I can change colors if its absolutely needed

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Average it should take 100 chroms or so. Just spend the chromes. You have a 6l, a devotion, a head hunter, a multi-modded dagger, 580 es shield.

Spend the 100 chromes lmao

yeah i can do that but you didnt told me the colors i have to change and gem combo :) would you please tell me that ? :)

Look at the gear in the OP or read the first post!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello,

Thx for the tutorial. I have one question: what auras would you recommend? Haste & res ones ?
"
Android431 wrote:
Hello,

Thx for the tutorial. I have one question: what auras would you recommend? Haste & res ones ?

Gotta check the OP man, that's why the time was put into it! Check the gem choices tab.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery Thank for the guide

Im currently have problems with single target. I think I lack of damage of damage atm since i takes me too long to kill rare mobs, especially those with extra life. I have 5 power charges atm and here is my skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5ID6sRLxGWFdcWvxmKGo8c3CBuIvQkiyj6KgsqOCsKLL8y0TwFPV9FR0V8RnFHBklRSbFMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wY0NsC20Zb55wUnBWcNR3B3_GgpuDCYauhxOJ04w2j_qQG5MnlS6XlZeXl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-jo7QMtDi4k76KwGbDOspKytPQ0NfP29TlGeq66-7r9ewY73zviPDV8uH22vk3-aT7Cfv1

I need your help man. Thanks :D
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Jun 16, 2016, 2:12:28 PM
"
Grocery wrote:

Sorry for the slightly unrelated question. I'm at 7/8 Brittle emperor cards atm. It's been REALLY rough, I swear collecting these cards. I understand the concept of flipping but I don't know how people go about doing it.

-What kind of items do you flip? Uniques? Rares? (Daggers? Helms? 5L's/6L's? Life based? ES based?)

-How do you search for these items? Do you just randomly browse through the market looking for random queries and hope to find a lower priced one?

It's really confusing, haha. I do trade ofc. But the maximum extent of my trading is to simply price the items I drop and sell them off. I dropped 2 exalts this league and a 20q enlighten which level'd to lvl2 and sold for an exalt and one call of the brotherhood with good rolls which i sold for another exalt. That was pretty much it. I've been doing chaos recipe and running merc lab carries to help me get the rest of the cards. xD Seriously, so tough!
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Sorry for the slightly unrelated question. I'm at 7/8 Brittle emperor cards atm. It's been REALLY rough, I swear collecting these cards. I understand the concept of flipping but I don't know how people go about doing it.

-What kind of items do you flip? Uniques? Rares? (Daggers? Helms? 5L's/6L's? Life based? ES based?)

-How do you search for these items? Do you just randomly browse through the market looking for random queries and hope to find a lower priced one?

It's really confusing, haha. I do trade ofc. But the maximum extent of my trading is to simply price the items I drop and sell them off. I dropped 2 exalts this league and a 20q enlighten which level'd to lvl2 and sold for an exalt and one call of the brotherhood with good rolls which i sold for another exalt. That was pretty much it. I've been doing chaos recipe and running merc lab carries to help me get the rest of the cards. xD Seriously, so tough!

Pick an item, unique, rare, w.e it is and learn the price. Buy it lower than it is being sold on average and sell higher.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, I saved up around 200 chaos and made the switch from shield charge to coc-discharge, and i was wondering if you could give me some advice on what to buy with the 200 chaos to start mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info