[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Isn't swift killer a very bad choice for mapping, we have 88% resist with fire and lightning and 75% with cold, using swift killer makes us vulnerable to reflect while mapping... either way frenzy charges don't last and we have enough damage while mapping...
it's way better to get patient reaper, instead of frenzy charge you get 40% increased damage on the ignite your discharge does, which is a pretty nice addition, so instead of burn doing 80% discharge damage over the course of 4 seconds it does 112%, not bad
"
husker3011 wrote:
Isn't swift killer a very bad choice for mapping, we have 88% resist with fire and lightning and 75% with cold, using swift killer makes us vulnerable to reflect while mapping... either way frenzy charges don't last and we have enough damage while mapping...
it's way better to get patient reaper, instead of frenzy charge you get 40% increased damage on the ignite your discharge does, which is a pretty nice addition, so instead of burn doing 80% discharge damage over the course of 4 seconds it does 112%, not bad

1 or 2 frenzy charges will not cause us to die to reflect. This is furthered by the fact that mobs always have +25% cold res.

Patient reaper is only good for bosses, but it is a viable option. If you are clearing uber lab, packs should get 1 shot and most non t-15 equiv bosses should get destroyed.

The 1 or 2 frenzy charges you will get from swift killer will give some ias and some multiplicative damage, not additive.

I don't think it is as clear cut as you seem to think.

I think it depends on what people plan to do with the character.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

76k discharge, 8.2k ES. Pretty happy with my prophecy gear currently. Going to try to get another helm with the chance to not use charges enchant. Has anyone done some testing on the dps differences between 40% damage and less chance to use charges? The 40% upped my discharge from 70 to 76k
Helloy huys,
What about swap life lech on empower and use warlord with blasphmy and corrupt elemental weak?

Got this beauty today. If anyone is in need of it come and leave your offer/contact me ingame.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1685889
IGN: PrinsessPeach / Sonical
what should i improve? char in profile, thx
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread
"
what should i improve? char in profile, thx

Post it in the thread.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
how can i add items to a thread?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread

hi grocery, great guide! I have adds cold damage to spells on my dagger instead of cold damage to attacks, do I need to roll cold damage to attacks on another piece of gear (say ring for example)? is my current dagger setup detrimental to the EE procs?
Last edited by fallfrost on Jun 18, 2016, 8:41:50 AM
I'm trying to get a 2 mod rare vagan dagger with cold and hits can't be evaded to master craft the multimod, does the item level of the vagan dagger matter? It seems like all vagan poignards I see on poe.trade are level 41, just want to make sure i'm not spending exalts on the wrong thing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info