[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
The_ghost123 wrote:
Hey grocery

I was trying to get gggbbr on my voll's armour but i got ggggbb instead i play on sc as tricster so i started using
cyclone
increase crit
Coc
Blade vortex
Blade fall
Discharge
For leech i use warlord with blasphmy
I link you my gear please help me to get the best gem combo with those colors
I can change colors if its absolutely needed

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Average it should take 100 chroms or so. Just spend the chromes. You have a 6l, a devotion, a head hunter, a multi-modded dagger, 580 es shield.

Spend the 100 chromes lmao
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery! First let me say thank you for uploading this build. I have some newbie questions about it and I hope You will answer :)
I'm funding this build on Prophecy using your CA Trickster build wich is pretty sick as a league starter. Currently I have 5l (6s) Voll's Protector (payed 16c not 40 like some people say;)), 80% global crit chance Vagan dagger (5c) and voidbringers with pretty good rolls (7c) and I'm out of currency right now. What should be my next investment? In a video you said volls and vagan dagger are only mandatory uniques but i see You are using 2 unique jewels wich cost around 1 ex, so should i farm some more or sell some of my items cuz they are absolutely mandatory?
Also I went through other CoC trickster Dis builds on this forum and I noticed that generally there are 2 ways of planning passive trees (anything else is cosmetic changes). The one different from this one is going for Whispers of doom and Sovereignty so i'm guessing they're going for dual curse. My question is that since i dont have volls devotion (and dont expect to have it for a while xp) should'nt i go for Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Warlords Mark (plus discipline and Purity)? Will mana reserved with Sovereignty will be enough (cuz i dont expect to have Enlighten 3+ for a while either).
My question is, is it really recomendet to go dual curse or can you just go warlords mark+discipline+purity? I'm thinking also about CWDT+enfeeble+Immortac Call+IncDur, but it will "overwrite" WM and WM also helps with survivability. Im only SC player so if i die it won't be a tragedy but my flask management is not perfect, and it is my first CI build so additional protection is always welcome;)
I'm thinking about this set ups for gems:
CoC+Discharge+cyclone+Life leach+IncCrit
CwDT+IncDur+ImCall+Enfeeble
Blasphemy+Warlords Mark+Discipline+Purity
CwDT+BladeVortex+IncCrit?+?
WB+FA+Fortify
and maybe add up Ice golem and some vall gems somewhere...
Pls note that its just a theorycrafting because im still leveling this build, but i still wonder which passive tree to go for (and I dont want to respec to much)
Also I'd like to ask do you think that reduced mana reserved from the skill tree (its 2*4% am i right?) will be enough to support 2 CwDT set ups? Or should i definatelly start to save up for enlighten?
Omg this comment turned out to so long... I hope you read it and will answer some day xp
Greetings!
Last edited by Yuu07 on Jun 15, 2016, 6:41:57 PM
"
Yuu07 wrote:
Hi Grocery! First let me say thank you for uploading this build. I have some newbie questions about it and I hope You will answer :)
I'm funding this build on Prophecy using your CA Trickster build wich is pretty sick as a league starter. Currently I have 5l (6s) Voll's Protector (payed 16c not 40 like some people say;)), 80% global crit chance Vagan dagger (5c) and voidbringers with pretty good rolls (7c) and I'm out of currency right now. What should be my next investment? In a video you said volls and vagan dagger are only mandatory uniques but i see You are using 2 unique jewels wich cost around 1 ex, so should i farm some more or sell some of my items cuz they are absolutely mandatory?
Also I went through other CoC trickster Dis builds on this forum and I noticed that generally there are 2 ways of planning passive trees (anything else is cosmetic changes). The one different from this one is going for Whispers of doom and Sovereignty so i'm guessing they're going for dual curse. My question is that since i dont have volls devotion (and dont expect to have it for a while xp) should'nt i go for Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Warlords Mark (plus discipline and Purity)? Will mana reserved with Sovereignty will be enough (cuz i dont expect to have Enlighten 3+ for a while either).
My question is, is it really recomendet to go dual curse or can you just go warlords mark+discipline+purity? I'm thinking also about CWDT+enfeeble+Immortac Call+IncDur, but it will "overwrite" WM and WM also helps with survivability. Im only SC player so if i die it won't be a tragedy but my flask management is not perfect, and it is my first CI build so additional protection is always welcome;)
I'm thinking about this set ups for gems:
CoC+Discharge+cyclone+Life leach+IncCrit
CoDT+IncDur+ImCall+Enfeeble
Blasphemy+Warlords Mark+Discipline+Purity
CoDT+BladeVortex+IncCrit?+?
WB+FA+Fortify
and maybe add up Ice golem and some vall gems somewhere...
Pls note that its just a theorycrafting because im still leveling this build, but i still wonder which passive tree to go for (and I dont want to respec to much)
Also I'd like to ask do you think that reduced mana reserved from the skill tree (its 2*4% am i right?) will be enough to support 2 CoDT set ups? Or should i definatelly start to save up for enlighten?
Omg this comment turned out to so long... I hope you read it and will answer some day xp
Greetings!

Nice! I really like CA as a starter build.

I start the character with Disc, PoL and Warlord's Mark Blasphemied. I don't prefer dual curse unless it is from a corruption. I don't like the pathing of dual curse.

Just level an enlighten imo.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 15, 2016, 6:42:53 PM
Thanks for the guide!

Currently 91 on PHC. I've tweaked the tree a little, IMO it's a bit better optimized:

Tree

Going heavy attack speed and relying on a diamond flask or two is definitely the way to go but you probably need 20% gems for the extra crit chance etc. This pathing also means you don't need any dex on gear to handle lvl 20 vaal haste (just path to the rightmost jewel differently).

Next nodes are Doom Cast and Alchemist, but on SC I wouldn't have the middle ES nodes so I'd have Doom Cast already. With my gear I have 11.5k ES. Still need to slam the helm.

gear

Next purchase will probably be Death's Door boots, they look pretty fucking awesome. And with the Ascent From Flesh belt costing about 1c it should be easy enough to hit +1 endurance charge on it. Respeccing merc bandit after that would put me at 7 power charges / 6 endurance charges. That's the plan anyway...
Last edited by roffo on Jun 15, 2016, 9:41:17 PM
Actually, it does look better pathing through Written in Blood as it's basically 10% es for one node, so I'll change back next level. But going through Fangs of the Viper is nice if you don't need True Strike
"
roffo wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Currently 91 on PHC. I've tweaked the tree a little, IMO it's a bit better optimized:

Tree

Going heavy attack speed and relying on a diamond flask or two is definitely the way to go but you probably need 20% gems for the extra crit chance etc. This pathing also means you don't need any dex on gear to handle lvl 20 vaal haste (just path to the rightmost jewel differently).

Next nodes are Doom Cast and Alchemist, but on SC I wouldn't have the middle ES nodes so I'd have Doom Cast already. With my gear I have 11.5k ES. Still need to slam the helm.

gear

Next purchase will probably be Death's Door boots, they look pretty fucking awesome. And with the Ascent From Flesh belt costing about 1c it should be easy enough to hit +1 endurance charge on it. Respeccing merc bandit after that would put me at 7 power charges / 6 endurance charges. That's the plan anyway...
How's that discharge not consume charges working out? just wanted to know before i buy one thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Honestly it's kind of hard to notice, definitely adding more DPS overall but yeah. Nice but not a must have at all. If you can spend the exalts elsewhere probably do that and save the enchant for last. I have to wonder how it interacts with Voll's Devotion too
"
roffo wrote:
Honestly it's kind of hard to notice, definitely adding more DPS overall but yeah. Nice but not a must have at all. If you can spend the exalts elsewhere probably do that and save the enchant for last. I have to wonder how it interacts with Voll's Devotion too

Thx for the quick responce
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hello, is it really bad if I chose Crait instead of Oak or Alira? Now i have maximum 6 power charges and 4 endurance charges, should I buy voll's devotion? I saw some +1 end charges belts maybe i need to buy one?
how some people get voll's devotion so fast .......... i need a lot of time to get currency for one and after 2 days people already got them bah this is why i want to quit the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info