[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Tzaina wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
Love this build but I have a question for the shield links , CWDT / Blade Vortex / Flame Dash.

My question is with those 3 linked I was able to use flame dash fine it wasn't being linked with CWDT like vortex is, well now all of a sudden my Flame Dash is linked with CWDT can anyone tell me how do I fix this issue? Or do I need to make the 3L a 2L 1S

Check your gem levels...

No point in running anything but a lvl 1 cwdt and at most lvl 7 bladevortex in your setup, as u want to procc that thing on every hit you take, and not the big ones.

Immortal call however chould be linked up in a lvl 20 cwdt setup, wouldnt recomend going that high however.
But it´s up to the player really. (and or league rather).

Yeah I had a blonde moment haha, and ty for the info and help with cwdt & blade vortex.
Last edited by travisiscool on May 8, 2016, 6:38:06 PM
Also can Inspired Learning jewel work in this passive build at all, for Ascendancy glove enchantments does this build use a specific one if so which one is best or is it better with none at all. I'm curious because I used an enchantment on my gloves.
Last edited by travisiscool on May 9, 2016, 12:38:03 AM
my random version of the build on standard, about as OP as I've used recently. LL Spark is probably faster if you are just speed running to 100, but for being able to take on anything this build stands reasonably close to LL ST back in the day.

Obviously one can gear it more defensively, but standard requires trying for stupid dps levels lol.
If you want to be safe to 100 swap out empower in the voll's for Life Leech and run temp chains or enfeeble in blasphemy (personally I prefer temp chains). You can also run ES jewels over dps ones if you want. I have some resists on jewels since I don't have BIS boots/helm/rings, but can be upgraded if you have the inclination. I use the magnate since it lets you keep 100% uptime on legacy Vinktar against everything but core malachai, plus its an easy endurance charge corruption.

Everything is crit capped on max power charge, with 66% crit chance on cyclone to hit the first crit, over 400% crit multi, overcapped resists in t13+ ele weakness maps, infinite leech with vinktars. Playing it is about as much fun as I've had recently with poe.

and then intuitive leap in the far left of the tree for the last jewel.
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what you would upgrade next? Loving the build, and want to do Uber on it eventually, but not sure how to proceed. Have about 16ex currently.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks!
can use warlord's mark in aura for extra life leech, and swap life leech in the 6 link, for a 20/20 immortal call, with 5/6 end charges on, it's close to no cooldown for immortal call, being CI and immune to big physical is a big plus. Besides, ias/critchance on the weapon is also very important, you want to make sure in tough mod. like chain/chilled ground, your cyclone can proc discharge on every hit to sustain your vaal pact.
Whats people's opinions on a comfortable es amount, for t13~15? My shield is
and not sure if I should drop the spell damage for a 500es shield.
Current es is 10,961 @90.
Why not Adder´s Touch (5 nodes) over Nightstalker (4 nodes) ?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:

Nightstalkser: 90% crit chance.

Adder's: 60% Crit chance, the 60% crit multi don't apply to discharge. Cyclone is not are damage it's just are proc skill.
What level did you start using the actual build and stop using firestorm?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
Stalkst3r wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Nightstalkser: 90% crit chance.

Adder's: 60% Crit chance, the 60% crit multi don't apply to discharge. Cyclone is not are damage it's just are proc skill.

Throatseeker and the other 2 Crit multi nodes applies to discharge right? I haven't grabbed them yet but thinking about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info