[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
JasonSeerose wrote:
Good question exile109.

Well, at top left corner of my screen don't ever appear Enfeeble and Immortal Call activated..

Hey JasonSearose, they will NOT appear on the left top.
when cwdt casts enfeeble, you will see it over the heads of your foes. take a looks this link, there is a picture what it looks like: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enfeeble

similar for immo call, it will only show for a split second when it is triggered, see a picture here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call

hope that clears things up. :)
Will an CWDT arctic armour fuck up anything of the damage / syngergies with cold attack on ring / wep?
"
exile109 wrote:
"
JasonSeerose wrote:
Good question exile109.

Well, at top left corner of my screen don't ever appear Enfeeble and Immortal Call activated..

Hey JasonSearose, they will NOT appear on the left top.
when cwdt casts enfeeble, you will see it over the heads of your foes. take a looks this link, there is a picture what it looks like: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enfeeble

similar for immo call, it will only show for a split second when it is triggered, see a picture here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call

hope that clears things up. :)

Well, I was wrong. It Works.
I'm new so I suspect everything in the game.

But I'm here to learn, so thank you Exile :)

Cheers
Will fire damage on rings work together with discharge?

Like ring with the suffix:

10% increased Fire Damage S1

so the "ideal" ring looks something like:
Diamond Ring:
+# to maximum Energy Shield
#% increased maximum Energy Shield

Suf:
Increased lightning damage
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

Dont know what the last prefix should be.

That would be damagewise, skipping resis and so on.
Last edited by snakzz on May 6, 2016, 2:56:54 AM
"
snakzz wrote:

Diamond Ring:

Suf:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

the only damage you want is cold, either on weapond or ring,,,, your cyclone should have physical damage n very little amount of cold damage n everything else attack speed n es
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
snakzz wrote:

Diamond Ring:

Suf:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

the only damage you want is cold, either on weapond or ring,,,, your cyclone should have physical damage n very little amount of cold damage n everything else attack speed n es

You misunderstand the question...

I am not talking about the damage to attacks prefix, but the #% increased Fire Damage or lightning.

I use that on my jewels and I know mathil and others also does on this fakener.
Like this:
Spoiler

So thats my question, why should it not work the same on rings?

I am not talking about cyclone I am talking about the discharge effect that is our main damage source.
Last edited by snakzz on May 6, 2016, 4:24:15 AM
"
snakzz wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
snakzz wrote:

Diamond Ring:

Suf:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

You misunderstand the question...

I am not talking about the damage to attacks prefix, but the #% increased Fire Damage or lightning.

I use that on my jewels and I know mathil and others also does on this fakener.
Like this:
Spoiler

So thats my question, why should it not work the same on rings?

I am not talking about cyclone I am talking about the discharge effect that is our main damage source.

Yes, it works the same.
The last prefix could be... I don't know... Maybe the crafted mod from Leo lvl 3, the "(10-20)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge"?
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Last edited by MiguelKP on May 6, 2016, 1:21:34 PM
"
snakzz wrote:
Will an CWDT arctic armour fuck up anything of the damage / syngergies with cold attack on ring / wep?

IMHO, Arctic Armour makes no sense with this build, because the big buffs from AA come when you are stationary. And with this build you're never stationary.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Love this build but I have a question for the shield links , CWDT / Blade Vortex / Flame Dash.

My question is with those 3 linked I was able to use flame dash fine it wasn't being linked with CWDT like vortex is, well now all of a sudden my Flame Dash is linked with CWDT can anyone tell me how do I fix this issue? Or do I need to make the 3L a 2L 1S

"
travisiscool wrote:
Love this build but I have a question for the shield links , CWDT / Blade Vortex / Flame Dash.

My question is with those 3 linked I was able to use flame dash fine it wasn't being linked with CWDT like vortex is, well now all of a sudden my Flame Dash is linked with CWDT can anyone tell me how do I fix this issue? Or do I need to make the 3L a 2L 1S

Check your gem levels...

No point in running anything but a lvl 1 cwdt and at most lvl 7 bladevortex in your setup, as u want to procc that thing on every hit you take, and not the big ones.

Immortal call however chould be linked up in a lvl 20 cwdt setup, wouldnt recomend going that high however.
But it´s up to the player really. (and or league rather).
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info