[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
snakzz wrote:
Whats the most important stats for us?

Attack speed?

Global crit that double dips?

Critical strike multi?

You need to be able to crit nonstop with diamond flask. After that it is IAS and Multi.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
why do u have elemental equilibrium? can u post a screenshot of ur cyclone stats please

How can you use Enfeeble and Immortal Call , if the cast spell for both is over 20 mana, and you only have in your pool 17 mana?

I ask this because I did your build (as my first play ever in this game) and my Enfeeble and Immortal Call don't trigger.
And yes, both gems are equal lvl or below CWDT gem.

I will aprecciate your help on this matter.
"
phloby wrote:
why do u have elemental equilibrium? can u post a screenshot of ur cyclone stats please

It's actually explained in the guide more then once but you get cold on an item, that causes EE to give +25% cold res to the mob while giving -50% lightning and fire res to the same mob. This allows discharge to do more damage considering it's lightning and fire damage. Not really noticeable vs magic and white packs but is helpful with rares and bosses in terms of single target damage.

"
JasonSeerose wrote:

How can you use Enfeeble and Immortal Call , if the cast spell for both is over 20 mana, and you only have in your pool 17 mana?

I ask this because I did your build (as my first play ever in this game) and my Enfeeble and Immortal Call don't trigger.

I can't help on why it's not working myself, but things used with cwdt use no mana. If you set your character page to public rather than private, others could help you out easier.
Last edited by bobveka on May 4, 2016, 9:39:28 PM
whats the best 6L slot ice nova AOE or blade vortex ?
"
JasonSeerose wrote:

hey there, like bobveka said things used with cwdt don't use mana. I myself have 4 mana left and both enfeeble and immo call work perfectly.
I looked at your profile and there is no reason why it should not work for you.

You say that this is your first character ever.... so, no disrespect intended, in this case, do you know how to spot when enfeeble or immo call have been triggered?
Good question exile109.

Well, at top left corner of my screen don't ever appear Enfeeble and Immortal Call activated..
hi,the roll add % lightning damage or fire damage from ring and jewel can add damage for discharge?
"
opendreamt9 wrote:
hi,the roll add % lightning damage or fire damage from ring and jewel can add damage for discharge?

Yes, they do but only for the matching damage. That is, "% Increased Lightning Damage" will only apply to damage dealt with power discharges and "% Increased Fire Damage" will only apply to damage dealt with endurance discharges.
Unlike the "% Critical Strike Chance/Multiplier with Fire/Lightning/Cold skills", which all apply since Discharge is tagged as Fire, Lightning and Cold skill, even if you don't deal that kind of damage.

One mod is applied to damage and the other one to the skill itself.

Another interesting mod for jewels is "% Increased Area Damage", which affects all kinds of damages from Discharge, just like the "Blast radius" and "Amplify" notable nodes in tree.

"
Grocery wrote:
"
westlowrider wrote:
Just wanted to ask whether Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapons on jewel will work since you haven't listed it in jewel section.

It will work.

No, it won't. Well, it will work but will only apply to critical hits dealt with Cyclone, which is pointless. Discharge does not benefit from "Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapons". I tested it.

"
ralawar wrote:
Why do we want an Endurance charge from Merciless Bandits over a Power charge with Devotion? Isn't a Power charge going to provide more damage (from the crit chance and just the damage tooltip)? Or is Endurance charge only better for HC where you would want more defense?

I guess it's a matter of have equal Power and Endurance charges when you have Voll's Devotion and a bit more duration for Immortal Call.

Haven't tested, but it could also help with damage spikes against reflect rares, since the lightning damage has that "all-or-nothing" kind of damage numbers, you know.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Last edited by MiguelKP on May 5, 2016, 12:04:07 PM
Dupe, sorry
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Last edited by MiguelKP on May 5, 2016, 12:02:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info