Solaris Mystery Box Soundtrack

They're bringing back nerf of the week? Sweet I should totally make a character and submit it for nerf'ing next league!!!!!!!
Talking about sound... when are you goign to fix your sound engine? Because is the worst offender in PoE performance wise, the biggest performance hit comes from that crappola of an engine.
The "Rock n Roll" themed music is a nice twist, but not my flavor. Indoor Izario Laby FTW! Intense...Mystical...All you need to endure grinding in PoE!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Thanks for the cool song! Love those drums!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
And the lyrics go something like "You spent thousand's of points and didn't even complete either of the sets...."
"
In other news, we plan to release the 2.2.1e patch tomorrow. While it's small patch, the memory-related performance improvements that it includes should have a big effect. There's more to come!

So will this stop me from crashing once or twice a day to this or similar exceptions while zoning?

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 31, 2016, 7:42:28 AM
Damn, that is a good track. :)
Awesome music!
And the community just have to thank you. =)
Some of the music associated with PoE is fucking glorious.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
In other news, we plan to release the 2.2.1e patch tomorrow. While it's small patch, the memory-related performance improvements that it includes should have a big effect. There's more to come!

So will this stop me from crashing once or twice a day to this or similar exceptions while zoning?

Yes,like wtf is that? Can't you fix it? I crash 2-3 times a day like that. Win 10 64 bit if this matters.
I also cannot open two accounts at once anymore without crashing.
I hope you don't find these crashing issues "acceptable" and ignore them.
These started in 2.2 and still no official reply.
Memory leak is better,no more 7.8gb ram used but still 6k which was not the case before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info