Interview with Composer Kamil Orman-Janowski

Nice interview. Many seem to agree that the Belly of the Beast is one of the best tracks. I remember turning up the volume when going through belly for the first time. I like all the town musics too. Dominus, Ascendant Theme is memorable in its own way because it reminds me a little bit of diablo 2 music. For comparison: Dominus and Diablo 2

Great soundtrack overall.
Great soundtrack and nice interview ! Keep up the good work :)
Hf :)
The Grand Arena and Labyrinth tracks are my favourites.
IGN Mahavir
Gratulacje Kamil i dzięki za świetną robote !piona!;)
Absolutely fantastic composer that really hits the poe feel on the spot. I'm really looking forward to more work of him.
Świetna muzyka, Panie Kamilu! Tak trzymać, super że mam Polaka wśród ludzi pracujących nad PoE :)

Btw. I'm requesting AMA with Kamil, who's with me?!
IGN: MegaSplasz
Last edited by Jaari on Mar 29, 2016, 5:31:46 AM
The Belly of the beast is my favorite as well :)oh i forgot Kaom's Dream :)
Reminds me of Heroes somehow :)A game without music is like having no soul:)Welcome to GGG and i cant wait to hear more:)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Last edited by Praf on Mar 29, 2016, 5:46:18 AM
"
He recently moved to New Zealand and joined our development team full-time!

This is great news, he did wonders for the game. Significant part of how we feel in Wraeclast comes from the score, and it is exactly where it should be. Cheers
Great news :)
"
EnafAequi wrote:

This is great news, he did wonders for the game. Significant part of how we feel in Wraeclast comes from the score, and it is exactly where it should be. Cheers

Couldn't have said it any better. Congrats Kamil, I'm happy for you! Can't wait for more of your great music. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info