Interview with Composer Kamil Orman-Janowski

Oglądałem kiedyś już wywiad z panem Kamilem ;) aczkolwiek ten mimo że strasznie krótki to podoba mi się bardziej ^^ pozdrowienia!

English version: I watch interview with Kamil a few months ago but this one looks better, i believe that next time GGG make longer interview ;). Thanks Kamil for your good work!
ever liked the amazing music in this game, thanks for your great work.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Composer here too. PoE's soundtrack is flawless; aside from our old friend, it was probably one of the hundreds games I've never felt the need to run another music. This is an outstanding feat considering for how long I play the game - even if I'm not sure Kamil's work back then - or where my point on good music stands.

Expectations are high though for future expansions :P

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
The music is in this game pretty fucking dope.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My favourite has got to be the Sarn arena theme. It's simple but very effective :)
Great Work indeed, Kamil!

When I am thinking about Path of Exile, or just rushing through the acts with a new character, often I get myself humming two tunes: Lioneye's Watch and Sceptre of God. They are just too catchy! The Forest Encampment feels great too. After that, all the bosses tunes are incredible, specially Izaro's, Piety's and Malachai's.

Anyhow, good luck in this new phase, living in a new country. Keep up the great work!
Last edited by Luxiel on Mar 29, 2016, 8:35:19 AM
LOVE this music. I've played the soundtracks for non-gamer friends before and they are always so curious and impressed that the music is from an ARPG. It's gorgeous and varied and dark... just fantastic, in my opinion. Thanks for all your hard work, Kamil.
Good luck on your new endeavor! You are the reason of my love poe atmosphere!
Awakening OST is the best OST ever : Aqueduct, Highgate, Grand Arena, Belly of the Beast are by far my favorites overall !

Thank you for the great work and the thrills you gave us for Awakening expansion. <3

Edit : Almost forgot Heart of Corruption omg. As you said in the interview, it's so in line with the battle dynamic !
Last edited by Arachnéa on Mar 29, 2016, 9:14:57 AM
Kamil, I have a question, what are your favorite plug-ins to use with Cubase? :D

Best regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info