Path of Exile in China

congratulations on pursing new markets. We Brazilians are sure glad with what you did for us and I hope other parts of the player base get something alike what we got.

Going into China is surrounded by controversy, as those rants show us, so I wish you well there.

Just please, PLEASE, love your work, the masterpiece that this game is. Do not sell it OR the company to some Chinese Giant, just because they offer you your company's value tenfold.

If they DO try to buy you all, I BEG you to resist.

I like my PoE and GGG Kiwi as they are and not braindead as Chinese-run games are.

I, as a supporter, like to see you guys thriving in every market, specially when you all are a better company than those giant west-cost arses that think they can run online games (Looking at you, Blizz, EA), but I don't want to live in a world where PoE becomes another LoL. Don't be the next Riot, please.

On a side note: Congratulations on separating the market (because we all know you can't actually REALLY win the war against bots and farmers), but keeping they free to play wherever they want and not forcing an IP block. Because god knows how pissed I am for waiting YEARS for Black Desert, just to have an IP block slammed on my South American nose.
Guys,

You have turned this topic into freedom and rights assembly.
This is only a FREE game - not life and death issue.

Do not mess with politics, religion and sex in here, pls.
We are all fans of this game and nothing else matters!!!

BR
So...

What about the CIS region?
This is awfully awkward.
I'm not even in Russia but in Republic of Moldova.
Europe still doesn't have access to the same facilities on Steam for instance.
Seems it's time to go home.

Self found league or you will never win your war. I will try to play in HC.

I feel sad that i'm going to leave global realm. Long long story and long long memory.

2 years ago i found my mirror and now have 45/200 exalted orbs for copy fee. Now they will go with wind.
"
BlueArrow wrote:
Guys,

You have turned this topic into freedom and rights assembly.
This is only a FREE game - not life and death issue.

Do not mess with politics, religion and sex in here, pls.
We are all fans of this game and nothing else matters!!!

BR

Hear hear.

The expansion into a country with the largest population in the world makes perfect business sense. More microtransactions sold = more profit for GGG = perhaps more F2P games for us that, hopefully, will be just as amazing as this. It's a win-win both for the devs and for us. This is all that really matters.

"
fasknifer wrote:

I feel sad that i'm going to leave global realm. Long long story and long long memory.

2 years ago i found my mirror and now have 45/200 exalted orbs for copy fee. Now they will go with wind.

We're not worried, you'll be back soon enough to hear more Anal jokes. :D :P

ANAL

And BTW: You and your luck can go to Hell. (I'm kidding, of course.) Grats on your success. :D :P
Last edited by MimSiE on Mar 28, 2016, 9:33:20 AM
"
fasknifer wrote:

I am curious, what made you decide to move from the global realm to the China specific? Also, if you do not mind, letting us know your story, experiences etc in global realm before leaving would be nice.
My feelings are a bit difficult to describe. On one thing, as someone from China, I am currently suffering with the Ping issue in the global server, so I really need a server in the mainland of China. On the other, this upcoming server will be closed in China, something like the Taiwan server I used to play in: there will be a weird economy and probably P2W.

So I think I will try to play in the Chinese local server and eventually come back to the global.

But anyway, Go Go Go GGG! I am very glad to see your expansion to the world.
Why the lack of South Korea?
They adore a free to play game.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I think this is a good idea. They will face challenges but they will overcome them.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"upcoming war". Yeah, right, "upcoming"... Good one Chris. As for winning, never stop dreaming lol

I believe Garena already has a negative indirect impact on GGG politics and internal design decisions. Expecting this trend to continue and grow stronger with this expansion.

Be careful Chris that outsider publishers don't end up killing the golden egg chicken with their demands, is a dangerous path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info