Path of Exile in China

This is great but pleeeease make an spanish translation of the game!! I'm Sure the spanish talking community is bigger than the chinese one and we were asking you to translate the game into spanish since the beta! Please GGG listen to your spanish gamers!!!
tencent..idk man
for those of you who doesn't know what the hell is tencent games, you better step aside from everything about this company, read http://www.destructoid.com/we-investigated-riot-games-new-owner-and-its-chinese-social-credit-system-330544.phtml no conspiracy theory involved here btw
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
RIP ggg and their values
we will miss you

Well, the PoE RMT industry just got a huge boost
Last edited by Darkfyre on Mar 28, 2016, 5:38:10 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahaha holy shit somebody kicked a hornet nest.... oh and i think that fucked up pic with all the teeth and eyeballs is actually malachi's pocket pussy......
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
I am not against GGG choose Tenxcent as their chinese marketer. There is no doubt that Tencent can bring a lot of player to the game because they're so dominant in chinese gaming industry. I am just worry that TX will make the game P2W because that's what they do to make profits. I guess we just have to wait to see then. I really hope that the chinese player can experience the same game as we do not a p2w version.

Anyway, gl GGG.
IGN : Darkness_Angelu
Last edited by dongnan on Mar 28, 2016, 12:40:41 PM
"
Redoks wrote:
This is great but pleeeease make an spanish translation of the game!! I'm Sure the spanish talking community is bigger than the chinese one and we were asking you to translate the game into spanish since the beta! Please GGG listen to your spanish gamers!!!

Unless you guys have a Tencent equivalent (money-wise) willing to buy some lovely groveling like we saw in the original post, you'll probably get nothing.
now i understand why you moved into a tower like building, it's expandable upwards.

all the best for you chinese expansion.
To everyone shitting on GGG for "making a deal with the devil" and "ruining PoE" please stop and think for a moment. This new Chinese server will have 0 negative impact on the international servers. In fact, the revenue from China will do nothing but provide the rest of us with more and better free updates. No matter what happens in this new partnership with Tencent, all of us on international servers will be either not affected at all or affected positively due to GGG having more money to improve their game.

Yeah, the chinese version might get fucked and go P2W over like most other games expanding into China, BUT THAT DOESN'T AFFECT ANY OF YOU SO STOP WHINING!! It doesn't even affect people living in China as long as they're smart enough to play on the international server, and if they aren't...that's not your problem. Stop white knighting for the sake of white knighting and realize that this can only be good for you!

Let Tencent be the evil money grabbing corporation that they are, as long as they're grabbing money FOR us and not FROM us! Be a little damn selfish for once people, jeez!
Last edited by SmokedCarpenter on Mar 28, 2016, 1:12:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info