Path of Exile in China

Btw China server doesn't not link to global server :) like Poe Taiwan :) standalone alone alone :)
"
Ranker wrote:
Seriously disappointed from GGG. I supported the game when it was still in CB (though i didnt get my titel till today), brought many of my friends to Wracelast and we still dont have a localisation in german, french or spain?
Dafuq and now you bring the game to China, one of the most fucked up countrys on the planet where human rights are kicked with feets? Where freedom of expression is handled with jail (you get busted for years) and people are getting killed by the gouverment when they dont fall into line....

I never had any problem with anything you did in the past, even when you brought the support for brazilian players.
But with that move you seriously make me sad/angry because you're showing all of us that you are getting greedy instead of supporting you long time community, which is from Europe/US/NZ.
Wrong direction GGG and i have to think about the fact if I really want to support a Company that works that way.

So, support from my side will stop just this moment and I will also bring this to my friends to boycott your Company in the future.

Cya in fucking hell GGG!!!

You're unhappy about the Chinese govt for doing whatever they do, so you're angry that the vast majority of people not in govt get to play PoE in China? Logic fail. Anyway, I like how you think GGG is not trying to run a business.
-
Happy for GGG. About time you got to cash in. I just hope the potential p2w model typical with Chinese games don't entice hordes of them to flood our server instead.
"
gehirnmutant wrote:
They're working closely with the Chinese government to brainwash the population. The same government that is regularly makes peoples disappear who criticize them. These are not the kind of people you want to do business with.

Incorrect. Before forwarding along a video about a topic you don't know, you might want to research that first.

https://www.techinasia.com/china-citizen-scores-credit-system-orwellian

The Chinese credit system that will be mandatory in 2020 is completely different than the social credit system by Alibaba/Tencent.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
please all people, maybe the dev guys don`t deserve get rich? much much rich? more than the creators of diablo 3? the game go to the players or china not for the government (these wicked but very able for the economy men`s) the people of china deserve play path of exile, the best game in the world in the arpg genre (and maybe all genres, can`t play other games since a year), please understand, don`t get confused in your moralism, china maybe is a different market for that for enter the creators have to play with the rules of china, and what better than with the more greater company of game publishing of china? also think in this, that company tencent have 200 million base of players, if only 10% play the game (20 millions) and these 20 buy 5$ per month, the guys of ggg (the guys that give us our game, free) have 100 million per month, with that money the game would rocket to the excellency, more that now, we will all be benefit, the chinese also, repeat: the chinese not are the government, I hope the dev do this market expansion and get much much rich, repeat they deserve that, and MORE, don`t get selfish please, and we thank this oportunity, and let come the period of the fat cows :)
Last edited by leonardorubin on Apr 1, 2016, 8:33:10 AM
I'm apprehensive about this, It's awesome that you guys are expanding, but there are many issues yet to be solved, and your attention will be elsewhere dealing with China.
(🌸=◡=)

LOL just create a new server at china, you feel unsafe and leave.

So, did you guy heard Facebook and what's up also will set a server at china also???

If so , who will going to.................... :)

叫我生哥。+
does anybody know if the mainland chinese poe version will have chinese sound and voice sets or will they only have chinese text localization?
esse quam videri - to be rather than to seem.
GGG please reply to this.

So basically you don't need SoftLayer to have a server in a certain country to have a server positioned there?

If my understanding is correct, you will be able to create servers in South Africa, using our local hosts? We have a lot of good companies that can and will host gaming servers. ISP's like MWEB, Afrihost and WebAfrica can/will host servers.

It's near impossible to play with 200+ ping, and if it goes on me and a lot of my friends probably will stop playing poe, which is sad, since we have bought quite a bit of tabs.

This isn't a hate message, just an informative one.

Regards,
Randy

P.S.

Our internet in general is pretty bad and expensive, so the average person can only afford a 4MB(400kb/s) line. Hope you can understand my concern.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info