Path of Exile in China

"
Chris wrote:
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

You can't even win the war against scammers on the main servers. You don't stand a chance against Chinese gold farmers.
Don't do it, don't cave to the chinese. Deny them awesome games until they are willing to enter into global servers officially and let you publish in their country without having to use a company inside their country. Be strong, be idealistic.
Was expecting an april fool here but no.
Well i hope you will keep an eye on tencent h24 7d/7. Good luck to keep Path of Exile as your " own game ".

Hf :)
"
"
Chris wrote:
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

You can't even win the war against scammers on the main servers. You don't stand a chance against Chinese gold farmers.

best way is to separate the regions and dont allow players from one region to interact with the other.
Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha on Mar 28, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
Congrats !

Tencent is such a gold digger.

Hope they will dig well, not mess things up.
"
Chris wrote:

And what about the war agaisnt awful Eu servers lagging as hell ? did you surrender ?
Last edited by Akiner on Mar 28, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
Still waitin for International Space Station servers available so my dad can play without lags :P

Tencent is the second biggest game publisher in the world (only after Sony Entertainment)!

This is HUGE news for GGG getting their game published by them. Maybe POE will lower the Chinese P2W gaming scene and show the chineese players how gaming can work as well!

Congratulations GGG to this huge deal!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
Maybe POE will lower the Chinese P2W gaming scene and show the chineese players how gaming can work as well!

The sceptic in me says unlikely. And the pessimist in me just hopes that the Chinese pay-to-win goldmine, will not ruin PoE for the rest of us too.

GGG will cave in into any demands this publisher will have. Because there is no other way to enter into this corrupt Chinese business system.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info