Path of Exile in China

Very exciting news, comes to show that the only games I ever supported both get adopted by tencent.

Both games i've been playing since Beta and both are widely successful.

But please don't remove any cigars and titties.
Bad Seed
"
casper3111 wrote:
Awesome, now its time to come to Africa, preferably South Africa :)

Maybe Somalia, because you know, those pirates hoard lots of money, good opportunity to make a cash grab out of it, who cares about moral values.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
whelp, doesn't affect me that much, but it's good more people can experience PoE
"
Ranker wrote:
Seriously disappointed from GGG. I supported the game when it was still in CB (though i didnt get my titel till today), brought many of my friends to Wracelast and we still dont have a localisation in german, french or spain?
Dafuq and now you bring the game to China, one of the most fucked up countrys on the planet where human rights are kicked with feets? Where freedom of expression is handled with jail (you get busted for years) and people are getting killed by the gouverment when they dont fall into line....

I never had any problem with anything you did in the past, even when you brought the support for brazilian players.
But with that move you seriously make me sad/angry because you're showing all of us that you are getting greedy instead of supporting you long time community, which is from Europe/US/NZ.
Wrong direction GGG and i have to think about the fact if I really want to support a Company that works that way.

So, support from my side will stop just this moment and I will also bring this to my friends to boycott your Company in the future.

Cya in fucking hell GGG!!!

Seriously? According to you because of the Chinese government, GGG should prevent people in China from playing the game? YOU are doing some discrimination. Stop trying to blackmail GGG with the advices you would deal to your friends, they are able to choose by themselves if they want to stay in the game or not. Stop complaining about French/Spanish/German translation, and be patient like the other players. And stop being rude with a firm you've supported just because they did something you don't like.
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Gratz for the release in China. The world of PoE is extending to all over the world, which will benefit a lot to our NZ based PoE too.

The publisher, or the stakeholders in China, will earn massive sum of income from publishing the PoE, though not sure how much would be actually flowed back into GGG. GGG would never be able to track the real cash flow of it though.

"
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

Really? I am 100% sure not a single Chinese, and even Chris himself, would believe this.
"
Chris wrote:
The Chinese servers will be their own separate realm that isn't connected to our main international realm.

Thank you!!!

"
Chris wrote:
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

Good luck with that. I haven't seen any developer or publisher completely stop bots and gold farming. Hence why I'm so happy this is going to be on its own "realm".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wow, in the U.S.A the total population is somewhere around 319 million yet TenCent says they have 853 million IM users (out of 1.4 billion people) alone so for PoE to expand into China is a huge market potential. Good luck.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Ranker wrote:
Seriously disappointed from GGG. I supported the game when it was still in CB (though i didnt get my titel till today), brought many of my friends to Wracelast and we still dont have a localisation in german, french or spain?
Dafuq and now you bring the game to China, one of the most fucked up countrys on the planet where human rights are kicked with feets? Where freedom of expression is handled with jail (you get busted for years) and people are getting killed by the gouverment when they dont fall into line....

I never had any problem with anything you did in the past, even when you brought the support for brazilian players.
But with that move you seriously make me sad/angry because you're showing all of us that you are getting greedy instead of supporting you long time community, which is from Europe/US/NZ.
Wrong direction GGG and i have to think about the fact if I really want to support a Company that works that way.

So, support from my side will stop just this moment and I will also bring this to my friends to boycott your Company in the future.

Cya in fucking hell GGG!!!

What a raci*t u r. Just facing the fking reality. China is getting better and richer year by year, and look at what ur foolish politicians did in the last years: being stranded in the economics and refugees traps that caused by the Americans as a good boy to the Americans' global balance strategy. The company won't be sorry to loose the support from a naive raci*t like u. Good luck boy.
Last edited by shuiduoduo121 on Mar 28, 2016, 8:45:11 AM
Well I have nothing against chinese and it is always good to see new players coming ...

But for me it is a strange choice : a french, german or spanish version would it be more "less to win, less to lose" philosophy than this "more to win, more to loss" chinese version.

Edit :
In France, a game can't be popular if not translated in french. ;)
Last edited by MisterDream on Mar 28, 2016, 8:41:36 AM
"
fan54230856 wrote:
"
StinkFinger wrote:
Good job GGG...

Way to praise these type of companies and people.

I'll leave you with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

Where you expanding next? North Korea? Syria?

I'm sure this post will be "censored", which ironically coincides with what happens over in China daily.

As a chinese, I get very worried about your real IQ level if you believe what this video tells

Agree with u. So many people are fooled by their so call freedom media and reject to face the truth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info