[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
I have a questions:
1) Does separate BV setups (main and curse/power) have independent stack limit, or it is global to all BV setups you running?!

2) Helmet/gloves/boots , WHY armor? In your passive tree you have more evasion nodes taken!

1. Stuks limit is the same for all vortex.
2. Armor grants so needed phys reduction and evasion is shit.

So proper way of using BV:
1) Cast main BV to Stack limit.
2) Cast 1 BV with curse setup.
3) Attack!
Yes?
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
"
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
I have a questions:
1) Does separate BV setups (main and curse/power) have independent stack limit, or it is global to all BV setups you running?!

2) Helmet/gloves/boots , WHY armor? In your passive tree you have more evasion nodes taken!

1. Stuks limit is the same for all vortex.
2. Armor grants so needed phys reduction and evasion is shit.

So proper way of using BV:
1) Cast main BV to Stack limit.
2) Cast 1 BV with curse setup.
3) Attack!
Yes?

Cast 1 curse-BV, cast main-BV and cast 1 curse-BV every 5-9 seconds (depends on how much Effect Duration you have)
If you have the money go buy the MTX and use it on one of them to have a visual effect.

"
Awkamess wrote:
What are people doing until they get BV? Just Shrapnel+Fire Trap? Never raced ranger and it seems like the tree + poor gem options really makes the first act hell... really the only part I'm worried about going slow in.

Are you sure you can't straight up buy BV? Only shadow has it as a quest reward for killing Merveil but I thought BV is one of the basic gems.
"
Awkamess wrote:
What are people doing until they get BV? Just Shrapnel+Fire Trap? Never raced ranger and it seems like the tree + poor gem options really makes the first act hell... really the only part I'm worried about going slow in.

"
Are you sure you can't straight up buy BV? Only shadow has it as a quest reward for killing Merveil but I thought BV is one of the basic gems.

What's the best strat to kill Brutus, that's basically my question. Sorry for the poor and vague wording.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on Sep 2, 2016, 3:29:42 PM
"
I have a questions:

You can buy blade vortex from nessa after A1 siren of cadence quest. Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex
"
Haboryme wrote:
I did try this build in Standard with what I had lying around.
It's very strong, facetanked ghosted Argus in überlab easily.
I'm not used to pressing so many buttons to play so I messed up a few times and now my fingers are aching :(
Gear is suboptimal but flasks are legacy so that helps.
gear

I might give it a shot in Essence!

Legacy Vinktar = goddess. Gearing a pathfinder is about one thing and one thing only: sustaining 60 charge vinktar.
Thanks for the 2.4 update, see you in game! :)
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
"
Awkamess wrote:

What's the best strat to kill Brutus, that's basically my question. Sorry for the poor and vague wording.

Probably with Fire Trap. I'll use that + something like Shrapnel or Split for clearing. We can use BV at lvl 12, shouldn't take too long.

Good luck everyone! I hope everyone gets their flasks fast and doesn't RIP before atleast doing the Atlas :)
Can i play this even without a good flask managment?
"
xxKillerZ wrote:

Absolutely not. That's the entire point of this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info