[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

My gear after day one. I just finished my first merc dried lake. Happy with the build. Excited to see where it takes me this league.

please tell me, if using elem destruction we get 100% crit reduced, is it not bad?
"
Brian2one0 wrote:
yo is this build still viable after vessel of vinkatar nerf?

What nerf are you talking about? This build was amazing in 2.3, post 2.2 nerf
Since I never played blade vortex or pathfinder before, I have a question.

Will this build work up to at least t10-12 maps without Vessel of Vinktar flask, and based only on blasphemy with warlord's mark for leech ?

IGN: Summonium
is controlled destruction to avoid reflect spikes or is it actually the best support to use? im on std
Hi,

At what level would you have the Immortal Call gem?

Thanks!
someone needs to post their es gear on the es build of this I'm following zaccies tree atm just not sure when to switch to pure es gear
"
Eranicus wrote:
Since I never played blade vortex or pathfinder before, I have a question.

Will this build work up to at least t10-12 maps without Vessel of Vinktar flask, and based only on blasphemy with warlord's mark for leech ?

Yes definitely
hey bogok what do you think of ci of this build?
Hey,

I'm building your build currently as well.
One thing I'm curious about (and has been asked on the previous page), why are you using "controlled destruction"?

Just out of my head I'd say that it would be better to but another support gem and profit way more from crits... or what am I missing here? :)

Other than that the build is super fun currently. Thanks a lot for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info