[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Will it sitll be a ranger? and why just the ranger i would realy want to know.
Hello, quick question about the passive tree. In the levelling section the passive tree for level 31+ has put a point into the "Sanctity" node, in the leftmost part of the tree.
In the lategame passive skill trees you have not put a point into that node. Are you intentionally only getting that node for levelling? Or is there a mistake with the lategame passive trees?

Thank you for making the guide!
Dual curse pathfinder doesn't actually get second curse on tree--she gets a corrupted lazhwar.
I did try this build in Standard with what I had lying around.
It's very strong, facetanked ghosted Argus in überlab easily.
I'm not used to pressing so many buttons to play so I messed up a few times and now my fingers are aching :(
Gear is suboptimal but flasks are legacy so that helps.
gear

I might give it a shot in Essence!
are the 2 duration cluster really needed on the tree, now after the BV cap change?
"
sirs wrote:

Not sure if Crit dmg or chance is better than controlled destruction tho.

That's just my guess though, I didn't do the math on it: Crit Damage is better if you use a Diamond Flask and Added Fire could be a tiny bit better than Controlled Destruction.

I'm going with the following:
4l BV + Spell Echo + Added Fire + Inc AoE/ConcEffect
5l BV + Spell Echo + Added Fire + Inc AoE/ConcEffect + Crit Damage
6l BV + Spell Echo + Added Fire + Inc AoE/ConcEffect + Crit Damage + Phys to Lightning
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 2, 2016, 2:58:27 PM
"
Bogok wrote:
If you have any questions regarding 2.4, just ask me and I will be happy to answer and add them to "Frequently asked questions".

I think most of the people actively posting in the thread had the same issue: Is it still worth it to go Life+MoM?

When you needed the mana pool to sustain the 50 charges on bosses it was a no-brainer to take advantage of that and going MoM, but right now you'd only be taking the mana nodes, and using a "bad" ring like Essence worm to keep MoM, and many of us were wondering if that was worth it.

What are your thoughts behind using it?

Also, I you can comment on your initial 4L and 5L plans it'd be great :D
What are people doing until they get BV? Just Shrapnel+Fire Trap? Never raced ranger and it seems like the tree + poor gem options really makes the first act hell... really the only part I'm worried about going slow in.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Did this build last league as a starter, doing it again. GL me on Vinktar and Taste of Hate :|
Tnx man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info