[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Another question I have is how do you use your flasks?
Like when I'm running around clearing packs I just pop all my flasks: VoV, Basalt, Rumi, ToH

But what about situations like fighting a boss? Atziri/Uber Izaro?

Do you also just pop all 4 of your flasks and go ham or you use them more conservatively?

Edit: Also am I missing something or once you go vaal pact, you need to have Vessel up permanently to leech?
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Jun 15, 2016, 8:44:09 PM
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
Any particular reason why Elemental Equilibrium is skipped? Especially now that we're using Veteran Bowyer?

Cheers.

EE would proc giving Ice Resist from Hatred on 100% of the hits
and from added fire, another 100% uptime +fire resist also...
so + fire + cold res with 100% uptime (to the monster)
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
Any particular reason why Elemental Equilibrium is skipped? Especially now that we're using Veteran Bowyer?

Cheers.

Hatred is up always, so you're giving enemies resistance to hatred. When your vinktar will be in use, lightning damage will always be there. Lastly, if you're using added fire in the links, you have permanent fire damage.

If you hit with all three elements at once, EE will grant enemies resistance to all three, rather than reduce for all three.

EE needs two separate sources of damage to work (EG orb of storms -> flameblast, added cold damage to attacks -> fire + lightning discharge in CoC)
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Another question I have is how do you use your flasks?
Like when I'm running around clearing packs I just pop all my flasks: VoV, Basalt, Rumi, ToH

But what about situations like fighting a boss? Atziri/Uber Izaro?

Do you also just pop all 4 of your flasks and go ham or you use them more conservatively?

Edit: Also am I missing something or once you go vaal pact, you need to have Vessel up permanently to leech?

Precharge, go ham. And you also leech from Atziri's (if you use it).
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Jun 15, 2016, 9:09:45 PM
Are people picking up Master Herbalist or Veteran Bower for their 3rd set of Ascendancies currently? I'm in Herbalist right now, and the Chaos Res is really nice. I do like the idea of Bower for recharging Vinktar faster while mapping though, that thing is such a hog.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
HandsomeBear wrote:

Cheers.

Hatred is up always, so you're giving enemies resistance to hatred. When your vinktar will be in use, lightning damage will always be there. Lastly, if you're using added fire in the links, you have permanent fire damage.

If you hit with all three elements at once, EE will grant enemies resistance to all three, rather than reduce for all three.

EE needs two separate sources of damage to work (EG orb of storms -> flameblast, added cold damage to attacks -> fire + lightning discharge in CoC)

I just read the wiki and I completely misunderstood how it worked :p

So if I wanted to, I could make it work with a flame totem while I'm using Hatred and Vinktar as long as I don't use added fire damage on my BV link?

Cheers.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Jun 16, 2016, 4:59:27 AM
"
Glick wrote:
Are people picking up Master Herbalist or Veteran Bower for their 3rd set of Ascendancies currently? I'm in Herbalist right now, and the Chaos Res is really nice. I do like the idea of Bower for recharging Vinktar faster while mapping though, that thing is such a hog.

bower is just cheery on top, while herbalist provides essential single target buff
No rest for the wicked
What is the ideal master setup in our hideout?
sry double post somehow
Last edited by mikep4567 on Jun 16, 2016, 11:06:09 AM
I was browsing Vessel of Vinktar, saw it goes for 2ex. "i'll wait for a while it'll go cheaper".

Next day - 2.5ex
Next day night - 3ex

:'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info