[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

That helps tremendously, thank you!

Unfortunately I just bought my Divinarius! Oh well, I'm slowly chaos-recipe'ing myself back out of the doldrums. I think I'll jump on a Rumi's first, then save for the Vessel, simply because I'm accruing currency very slowly. I'm either very unlucky or awful at judging pricing of stuff I have found. Probably the latter.

I finally got off my ass and got a Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace / Inc Dur setup going, and that has helped greatly; I was stupid to wait til my late 70s to spend some chaos on them.
"
ImSlower wrote:

Unfortunately I just bought my Divinarius! Oh well, I'm slowly chaos-recipe'ing myself back out of the doldrums. I think I'll jump on a Rumi's first, then save for the Vessel, simply because I'm accruing currency very slowly. I'm either very unlucky or awful at judging pricing of stuff I have found. Probably the latter.

I finally got off my ass and got a Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace / Inc Dur setup going, and that has helped greatly; I was stupid to wait til my late 70s to spend some chaos on them.

I also barely got by with currency, scraped chaos one by one for days to afford rumi's and divinarius. Then I found a few 10c worth of drops each and an abyssus which i sold for 2ex all in a couple of days.
Hi, Love the build. Just wondering if someone could clarify why we get the Phy - light vinktar.. wouldnt we want the spell damage one since it actually adds damage... ? Only reason i could think of getting the phy-light one would be if we were scalling ele damage but we mainly scale physical and spell. Someone explain... Thanks again

Edit-- ok I think i figured out that its for the leech.
Last edited by Yrag80 on Jun 14, 2016, 9:32:13 PM
"
Yrag80 wrote:
Hi, Love the build. Just wondering if someone could clarify why we get the Phy - light vinktar.. wouldnt we want the spell damage one since it actually adds damage... ? Only reason i could think of getting the phy-light one would be if we were scalling ele damage but we mainly scale physical and spell. Someone explain... Thanks again

Vinktars leech is from lightning damage only so thats why you need to convert some of your phys to light :)
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
How is the build against uber izaro? Can we farm it without too much trouble? SC scrub asking :)
"
Rajaion wrote:
How is the build against uber izaro? Can we farm it without too much trouble? SC scrub asking :)

Yep that won't be a problem at all. (:
"
ImSlower wrote:

granite works ok instead rumis. vessel is absolute core.
No rest for the wicked
"
Rajaion wrote:

make sure you have fortify up, and you can facetank unbuffed izaro.
also switch for 2-3 insta divine flasks for gauntlets.
"
Protatoe69 wrote:

I'm going to try to get a 20% to phys vinktar and taste of hate as soon as possible, not sure what else after that.

no idea if you have any idea what you are doing, but this is most messed setup from what i've seen for this build.
but if it works for you, have fun, whatever.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 15, 2016, 6:53:45 AM
i have 3ex pure on psc now, left to buy only ToH and Carcass, what should i take first?
Last edited by shasya on Jun 15, 2016, 8:06:42 AM
i went vinktar>divinarius>carcass>rumi>rathpith>toh

increased aoe improves your clear speed much better than damage from toh.
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info