[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

imo u should always just quality up ur gems.
Just do 10 dried lake runs with ur 20% lvl 1 and its up at decent dps lvl again.
Perhaps swap added fire to added lightning? Woulld benefit the Vinktar's leech?

Also - I'm really underwhelmed by Divinarius, it's worse dps than random rare I found, not worth the price IMHO.
Last edited by 4nthraxx on Jun 14, 2016, 7:06:12 AM

Got these 2 items yesterday. Found the helmet, and got a deal on a Vinktar. Now its time to save for a ToH.
Cheers for this awesome guide :)
I will like to ask whats the minimum Lv,life pool and gear to take on the uber izaro.
I'm playing this build with a Tabula, because its better than a 5L carcass jack.
Uber izaro is a breeze and can just be facetanked. (5.1k hp and 1.8k mana)
atm I'm at 11.5k dps (with hatred and flasks, no charges) and 17.8k with conc effect instead of inc aoe.

Just need to save up 10ex for a 6L carcass jack i guess :D
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Jun 14, 2016, 9:51:32 AM
i'm playing this build on standard, and decide to try it on prophecy. its awesome! i've changed it a bit cos didn't have currency on psc. i'm on 80 lvl now and done cells today with those mods: 2 rogue, vulnerability, 15 ele and 15 phys reflect (!), 40% less recovery life and mana - 0 death. ive try to make video but with lags cos of weak laptop - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAECsPnjys

gear

Bogok, thank u so much for this build! :3
Last edited by shasya on Jun 14, 2016, 11:31:35 AM
Just hit 94 on PHC, currently #1 Pathfinder o/

BV is fixed too:

Looking good unless one of GGG's marvelous lagspikes goes awry :(
What's the currently recommended order for going for the gg uniques?
- Taste of Hate
- Rumi's
- Vessel
- Rathpith
- Carcass Jack
- Divinarius
Haven't had too much time to play in prophecy but here is my gear so far. I'm almost level 89.

I'm going to try to get a 20% to phys vinktar and taste of hate as soon as possible, not sure what else after that.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
What's the currently recommended order for going for the gg uniques?
- Taste of Hate
- Rumi's
- Vessel
- Rathpith
- Carcass Jack
- Divinarius

In order of importance (prices in PSC):

Vessel of Vinktar - 2.5ex for Phys2Light, 30c for anything else
Rumi's Concoction - 24c for low rolls, up to 2ex for max
Taste of Hate - 3-3.5ex (and climbing, somehow...)
Rathpith Globe - 50c
Carcass Jack - 1.7ex
Divinarius - 45c

As mentioned in the build guide, first post on the first page, the flasks are the most important part of the build. You can have rares in all the other slots, and still function fine. Pathfinder is all about abusing permanent flask uptime.

Divinarius and Carcass Jack are tied for last place. Neither one is required for almost all game content, and will only help with quality of life. Until you get Carcass Jack with at least 5 linked sockets, just use a Tabula Rasa. Divinarius can be replaced by any rare dagger with spell damage and spell crit. That will be a much more expensive option to have stats that equal the Div, but you have the advantage of being able to also roll flat +spell damage and attack speed which means a rare is actually superior if you have the currency. 10% AOE is nice on the Div, though, so it is definitely a solid option.

Vinktar's is your primary (and only meaningful) source of leech, so you have to have it for the build to function as specified. No Vinktar's means heavy mods for sustainability (life leech gem, a TON of mana regen and/or no MOM). I think Rumi's and Taste of Hate might be tied for second, although some will probably argue heavily in favor of Taste of Hate for that spot. I put Rumi's there because, either way, it's a defensive flask slot and Rumi's is so much cheaper that you're better off buying the Rumi's and moving up in map tiers with the added survivability than you are trying to make due with poor block chance and staying in lower content.

Rathpith is less important than all the flasks but more important than all the other gear options because it's your strongest non-flask defensive unique, and defense wins championships.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info