[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Alkapwny wrote:
"
joseas wrote:
heya!

does vessel _have_ to roll 20& dmg converted? its pretty expensive (3ex in prophecy).

Yes.

The other mods are worthless. Added spell dmg does nothing, ignore res does nothing becausde you have no lightning otherwise to begin with, and adds to attack similarly does nothing because it isn't an attack.

Do not spend money on not the 20% conversion.

Why is the conversion so important? Only logical thing I can figure out is for higher leech amount from Vinktars itself, but DPS wise it loses to the lit. dmg to spells version in various ways.
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
"
Moasseman wrote:
"
Alkapwny wrote:
"
joseas wrote:
heya!

does vessel _have_ to roll 20& dmg converted? its pretty expensive (3ex in prophecy).

Yes.

The other mods are worthless. Added spell dmg does nothing, ignore res does nothing becausde you have no lightning otherwise to begin with, and adds to attack similarly does nothing because it isn't an attack.

Why is the conversion so important? Only logical thing I can figure out is for higher leech amount from Vinktars itself, but DPS wise it loses to the lit. dmg to spells version in various ways.

Because vinktar mana and life leech is only off lightning damage. Of which you have 0. So with the conversion mod you activate the vinktar's leech properties.
"
FuryGhost wrote:
"
Moasseman wrote:
"
Alkapwny wrote:

Yes.

Because vinktar mana and life leech is only off lightning damage. Of which you have 0. So with the conversion mod you activate the vinktar's leech properties.

So yea, like I thought it's just a tradeoff between DPS and more leech.
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
"
Noitee wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
What's current opinion on Master Herbalist + Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Blood + Master Alchemist?

Personally, I went with Master Herbalist + Nature's Boon. The chaos res plus damage from Master Herbalist is a huge boost in both defense and offense, and with heat + grounding I don't see too much point in taking Master Alchemist, we don't care about most status effects anyway.

As for Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Boon, I opted for the increased resistance from Nature's blood as at this point I don't feel like dps could be the difference between surviving a fight and dying, I'd rather have an extra layer of protection especially with how prevalent casters are in high level maps. (This advice applies to PHC, I'd take Veteran Bowyer over Nature's Boon in PSC)

Update:

72% into 94 now and I'm feeling like there isn't much else to do about gear, it'd be nice to have the movement speed on the boots but since we use WB 99% of the time I'm probably not going to invest overly much in that. Probably just going to use all my currency into mapping now to try and maintain the #1 Pathfinder spot!

Current gear:

Flasks:

RIP :( . What happened man?
It's not just "more" it is a lot. The build needs as much leech as possible. Trust me. You may be using atziris and crap vinktars at the same time and think it's alright, but you will feel the pain when you get full flask setup and no longer have atziris.
"
Alkapwny wrote:
What is better, a tabula and saving for 6L carcass jack (softcore) or just buying a 5L carcass jack and then buying 6L later. Added fire is such a massive dps increase, i would be hard pressed to imagine a carcass jack giving me better dps. Am I wrong?

carcass 5l without aoe but with added fire is totally viable for clears.

but for bosses 6 pref.
No rest for the wicked
"
Alkapwny wrote:
It's not just "more" it is a lot. The build needs as much leech as possible. Trust me. You may be using atziris and crap vinktars at the same time and think it's alright, but you will feel the pain when you get full flask setup and no longer have atziris.

alright, i thought so ^^ thx a lot man
just went for uber, without any coffee in the morning...
died two times.
to a mirror :D
this build so op.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 17, 2016, 3:36:12 AM
experienced the weak point of this build: LAG. The 2.3 version is so damn laggy, and you can not drink during a lag, then die fast like an idiot! 3 seconds, 3 seconds lag is enough to make you die, although our flask can last for 7-8 seconds.
everything lags now.
except rf totems maybe
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info