[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Garvil wrote:
hey,

Thanks for this really awesome build !

Time come to make a choice in the pathfinder way.

What will you choose now ? I am planning to go to master surgeon and then focus on master alchemist.

What do you think ? i should rather stop at Nature's boon and take Veteran Boyer ?

Thanks all.

PS: i put again my question here because no one really answer it. Thx

I both answered it multiple times in the comment session, and also in the "passive tree" session
My question was especialy with the highlight on 2 more ascendancy points.

Did you made changes with your build ? As an another people said, poison seems very bad here.

Will you consider taking another node and put down poison ?

Because if we consider:

-Master herbalist: 20% increased damage with poison + poison duration + poison on hit and 30% resist chaos

vs

-Master alchemist: Immune to elemental status + 40% increased elemental dmg (!!!) + 20% to shock, freeze and ignite

I am not sure than herbalist here is the best choice.
Last edited by Garvil on Jun 5, 2016, 5:52:59 PM
"
Garvil wrote:
My question was especialy with the highlight on 2 more ascendancy points.

Did you made changes with your build ? As an another people said, poison seems very bad here.

Will you consider taking another node and put down poison ?

Because if we consider:

-Master herbalist: 20% increased damage with poison + poison duration + poison on hit and 30% resist chaos

vs

-Master alchemist: Immune to elemental status + 40% increased elemental dmg (!!!) + 20% to shock, freeze and ignite

I am not sure than herbalist here is the best choice.

As stated the poison is mainly for stacking on high hp mobs to kill a bit quicker.. Also the chaos resist is not bad. The only real must have node is master surgeon, the rest are personal preference.
I have a question: The clearspeed from this Build looks like too slowly. I'm play SC. Why you dont Culling strike with Blade Vortex in a other Link? And im not soo fast click the flasks,are the flasks very important? And its Pahtfinder the best class for BV? And why you dont use charges??
LG
Last edited by PoEzocker on Jun 6, 2016, 6:48:34 AM
"
I have a question: The clearspeed from this Build looks like too slowly. I'm play SC. Why you dont Culling strike with Blade Vortex in a other Link? And im not soo fast click the flasks,are the flasks very important? And its Pahtfinder the best class for BV? And why you dont use charges??
LG

Feels like this -> looks like HC orientation of build.

For me Controlled Destruction and Crit build are somehow contradictory. But i'll try it neverless in 6-link. Maybe poison support suits this better? Or added chaos damage?

What i plan to do : Automation of cursing : CWDT-PCoc-BV-Warlords Mark (low level)
OR different link - CWDT-BV-CoH-Warlords (Hight level)

Still build feels like boss-killer. Not becasue fo damage output, but rather tankyness.

Clearspeed of Pathfindr blade vortex is OK when you know how to play it (see OP videos). It's not 2.2 sparker, but it's pretty solid.

Culling Strike is almost useless when you know how to play Pathfinder Blade vortex - you kill mobs when you whirl into pack (that means almost instantly - so culling strike is pointless). With full stacked Blade Vortex you can tear T10+ bosses in less than 3 sec. - so culling is useless again. Another problem with 3rd blade vortex setup (one main, one for power/endu charges and another for culling) is another manually casted abiility on top of:
1: Main Blade vortex
2: Power/endurance charges Blade vortex
3: Whirling Blades + fortify
4: Vaal Haste
5: flask (3 - 4 buttons each pack)

So gameplay will be EXTREMELLY exhausting this way, even more that is now (now it's exhausting, but still VERY fun and responsive). One more problem is link setup, what you plan to sacrifice?

Flask are very important for any Pathfinder, without them, you'll die very often, you will be sort of glass cannon. With proper flask management you'll be almost invincible. Difference is huge, but super reflexes aren't needed, even casual like me can handle this sort of gameplay and enjoy it.

Pathfinder has best survivability, but there are many option for class - assassin, necromancer, elementalist for example. Someone suggests Slayer - that's interesting choice....

Charges, this build use charges (Power charges and Endurance Charges). If you're super fast player you can try incorporate Frernzy charges via Blood Rage too (but it will be hard with Vaal Pact and this route cut off big portion of your survivability.
"
Blade_Master wrote:

Charges, this build use charges (Power charges and Endurance Charges). If you're super fast player you can try incorporate Frernzy charges via Blood Rage too (but it will be hard with Vaal Pact and this route cut off big portion of your survivability.

Frenzy charges via Blood Dancers if you are capped on resists?

12% more damage...

Why people didn't consider cursing via CWDT-CoH setup? Or with new CWDT-vortex so it will be not erased by BV recasts?

Edit: Vortex is stationary - so will not work...
Last edited by lapilesos on Jun 6, 2016, 8:21:03 AM
Was thinking of dropping master herbalist and getting master alchemist instead with 8th ascendancy point after I do uber lab. That way I don't need an immune to shock flask for vinktars and can use phys-> lightning gem instead of added fire.

You think that's a good idea?
Is there point in using vinktar flask without physical to lightning roll? I'm pretty new to PoE and just got my first exalt. Now i can afford essence worm+vinktar without converting (about 50c i think), but i'm not sure it would be good.

Btw sorry for bad english if i made any mistakes, it's not my native language.
"
MoLesTiN wrote:
Is there point in using vinktar flask without physical to lightning roll? I'm pretty new to PoE and just got my first exalt. Now i can afford essence worm+vinktar without converting (about 50c i think), but i'm not sure it would be good.

Btw sorry for bad english if i made any mistakes, it's not my native language.

I would say wait for phys conversion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info