[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

hey,

Thanks for this really awesome build !

Time come to make a choice in the pathfinder way.

What will you choose now ? I am planning to go to master surgeon and then focus on master alchemist.

What do you think ? i should rather stop at Nature's boon and take Veteran Boyer ?

Thanks all.
"
Nargrimm wrote:
Hey man, first of all thanks for the build. Currently playing it in PSC and its a breeze.
What would you say is the first priority flask to get? Vinktar's or ToH? I'm currently shooting for a Taste simply because its more expensive, but maybe going for Vinktar's first would be better?
Also which Vinktar's variation is best for us? Phys conversion from what I've seen posted so far?

Cheers

I'd say taste of hate first. The leech from warlord's mark is ok, and just play with a mana flask if needed. Also don't take vaal pact until you got vinktar's!
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I am now level 64 with this build, and it has been a long time since I have died as much as I have with this build.
Also, I can't see why it would be recommended as a starter build for new leagues.

The flasks (which make the build) are insanely expensive, and on top of that 3 of the cores gems aren't even possible to buy for a Ranger (so you need some currency to get started).

I can think of many builds that would do much better for much lower costs (like a standard poison BF trapper).
But people seem very excited about the build, so I must be doing something wrong. - I know I don't have flasks, but I don't belong to the group of people has 3 or 4 ex lying around for a flask, 2 days into the league.

If anyone could help me by looking at by build and gear (Malstroem under my profile), it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
"
sikker wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I am now level 64 with this build, and it has been a long time since I have died as much as I have with this build.
Also, I can't see why it would be recommended as a starter build for new leagues.

The flasks (which make the build) are insanely expensive, and on top of that 3 of the cores gems aren't even possible to buy for a Ranger (so you need some currency to get started).

I can think of many builds that would do much better for much lower costs (like a standard poison BF trapper).
But people seem very excited about the build, so I must be doing something wrong. - I know I don't have flasks, but I don't belong to the group of people has 3 or 4 ex lying around for a flask, 2 days into the league.

If anyone could help me by looking at by build and gear (Malstroem under my profile), it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Your profile is private so I can't look into it. The flasks are not needed to do t1-7 maps easily, so i would say it's quite good for the start of a league. Yes you might be able to find something better, but this scales amazingly into the late-game and for me it's the most fun!
Sorry, not sure why I has my characters as private, but they are open now.

I am not saying I can't do maps, but I am just saying I can't do them without dying (and I really shouldn't die as much as I do right now).
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I really loved BV last league and decided to do it again this time around. I'll be playing around with your version to create something more MF oriented, but I wanted to get your thoughts on merciless lab. When did you feel comfortable doing it? I'm not sure where to go for next. My toon is in the profile.
Last edited by Hachaturan on Jun 5, 2016, 11:33:04 AM
Whats the reasoning for a low level CWDT setup? For guaranteed up time? Would leveling them to around lvl 9 be worse? Awesome build btw, really strong.

Nevermind I see why, tempest doesnt gain extra block chance from levels. However, is there any detriment to level tempest to lvl 7 (lvl 37req) for that little bit of extra dps? Or are you afraid of reflect?
Last edited by GKCzar on Jun 5, 2016, 12:26:36 PM
"
GKCzar wrote:
Whats the reasoning for a low level CWDT setup? For guaranteed up time? Would leveling them to around lvl 9 be worse? Awesome build btw, really strong.

Nevermind I see why, tempest doesnt gain extra block chance from levels. However, is there any detriment to level tempest to lvl 7 (lvl 37req) for that little bit of extra dps? Or are you afraid of reflect?

To be honest i didn't level tempest shield cause i didn't care about the dps and I always level my gems too far cause i forget them, so I'd rather save the 1-2 scour orbs than gain 10-15 "dps" :D
"
sikker wrote:
Sorry, not sure why I has my characters as private, but they are open now.

I am not saying I can't do maps, but I am just saying I can't do them without dying (and I really shouldn't die as much as I do right now).

Well you're really lacking life on your gear pieces. 0 on helmet and near 0 on chest, ring x2, amulet, boots and you're dual wielding, so no life from shield. The block chance is nice from shield, and you can probably find a bit of spell dmg on one quite cheap. Also the extra resistance from shield will allow you to get cheaper life on some of your other pieces. Besides you're flasks are very far off! Look at what i wrote, cause a lot of our survivability is from flasks, but you only got ONE deffensive flask, which is granite. You don't need quicksilver when you got dagger (because whirling blades) so you can take a basalt there. Also you can run with just 1 hp pot easily (keep the instant one) and the leech should keep you topped otherwise so HP pot is just for emergencies. Hope this helped, but please read the guide before asking questions i already answered! :) Gl!
hey,

Thanks for this really awesome build !

Time come to make a choice in the pathfinder way.

What will you choose now ? I am planning to go to master surgeon and then focus on master alchemist.

What do you think ? i should rather stop at Nature's boon and take Veteran Boyer ?

Thanks all.

PS: i put again my question here because no one really answer it. Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info