[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
c_dificil wrote:
Why is everyone using a dagger? I bet there is a good reason, but I get more damage if I use my 108% increased spell damage wand.

I see daggers get crit, but this is not a crit build. I get 13% crit with Bino's and 9% with a wand, neither of which are useful. Sure, I get better main hand phys damage with Bino's but we never really use it in a fight, and at ~400 damage it doesn't really do anything anyway.. It must be the damage over time and poisoning nearby enemies, Yes?, but the extra damage from wand seems worth it. I kill things rather than waiting for them to die from poison....

Thanks.

Using a dagger lets you use whirling blades, greatly increasing mobility and clear speed.
Wand vs Dagger usually comes down to this; Wands are sometimes favored for their ability to roll cast speed, which has no relevance in a mine build.

In the end, it comes down to personal preference.

Remember, Bino's has a unique mod which spreads poison. The poison from this build will spread and (very quickly) kill almost everything on the screen in one cast(provided they are near enough to each other). You can switch from Bino's to a high spell damage/crafted dot damage dagger for boss fights where spreading poison damage is irrelevant (Atziri, for example).
"
jastin wrote:
"
c_dificil wrote:
Why is everyone using a dagger? I bet there is a good reason, but I get more damage if I use my 108% increased spell damage wand.

I see daggers get crit, but this is not a crit build. I get 13% crit with Bino's and 9% with a wand, neither of which are useful. Sure, I get better main hand phys damage with Bino's but we never really use it in a fight, and at ~400 damage it doesn't really do anything anyway.. It must be the damage over time and poisoning nearby enemies, Yes?, but the extra damage from wand seems worth it. I kill things rather than waiting for them to die from poison....

Thanks.

Using a dagger lets you use whirling blades, greatly increasing mobility and clear speed.
Wand vs Dagger usually comes down to this; Wands are sometimes favored for their ability to roll cast speed, which has no relevance in a mine build.

In the end, it comes down to personal preference.

Remember, Bino's has a unique mod which spreads poison. The poison from this build will spread and (very quickly) kill almost everything on the screen in one cast(provided they are near enough to each other). You can switch from Bino's to a high spell damage/crafted dot damage dagger for boss fights where spreading poison damage is irrelevant (Atziri, for example).

I tried with Bino, but regen rarely apply because mobs are killed with the initial hit of BF.
And the range of poison spreading is very tiny.
Guys seriously the questions you ask are atrocious if you copy an endgame build at least have basic knowledge of the mechanics

Did the phc player darkee at least get some credit for his build

Cwdt linked to vtrap qustion spilled my coffee seriously use your brain

Go to youtube enter darkee atziri follow the tutorial
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 27, 2016, 4:48:46 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
Guys seriously the questions you ask are atrocious if you copy an endgame build at least have basic knowledge of the mechanics

Did the phc player darkee at least get some credit for his build

Cwdt linked to vtrap qustion spilled my coffee seriously use your brain

Go to youtube enter darkee atziri follow the tutorial

Author said : The idea of the build is not mine, I looked at Nucl3ar_'s reddit post of his uberkill in HC. I honestly have no idea who did the build first, nor do I care. I simply wrote a guide to share the build. More people doing uber for the first time is good for all of us

If it's about the low life build questions, why should it be a copy of an existing build ? Maybe it is, i don't care, i got a Shav, i'm trying to use it. I don't even know who is Darkee. I like better coming here and talking about stupids questions than going on Youyube and use a copy of a existing build without asking questions.
totally agree. There's nothing wrong to ask questions, i think thats the one reason why forums exist. Better ask then die in HC :D
Agree with one thing in the discussion - that for maping Bino is better and then Dagger with DOT is better for Boses - best solution is to swap weapon on boses and bino use for trash killing.

Question about Stone golem is quite good as I`m also not sure it his regeneration apply to ES without adding extra 5-8 points into Passive node which change life regen to ES.

Last Question is how the "Inc Spell dmg when on low life" goes with CI char? CI are threated as low life or not?
In Game nick - Amarinho
Last edited by Amare on Apr 27, 2016, 7:41:58 AM
"
Amare wrote:
Agree with one thing in the discussion - that for maping Bino is better and then Dagger with DOT is better for Boses - best solution is to swap weapon on boses and bino use for trash killing.

Question about Stone golem is quite good as I`m also not sure it his regeneration apply to ES without adding extra 5-8 points into Passive node which change life regen to ES.

Last Question is how the "Inc Spell dmg when on low life" goes with CI char? CI are threated as low life or not?

CI is not treated as being on low life.Also I think stone golem's life regen applies to ES(as well as bino's if triggered) if you use sorrow of divine flask which gives us zealot oath - aka life regen applies to ES.
"
Amare wrote:

CI have 1/1 life, so, 100%. So it's not threated as low life.
Stone golem only give you regeneration if you hit the flask "The Sorrow of the Divine".

(edit: sorry, already replied)
Last edited by 3portas on Apr 27, 2016, 8:08:12 AM
So I just wanted to share my slight variation on the build. Just some brief info - I killed atziri 3 days after making my character and killed uber 5 days after. This was my first character in the league and I was able to easily gear it for about 11 ex that I borrowed from friends.

I have now killed uber 6 times and only died clearing trash once. I originally killed uber in ambush league as low life spectral throw when uber atziri was first added to the game. This build is by far the easiest kill I have ever done, so thank you for sharing it.

I made some slight changes to the passive tree, instead of going for the skill duration and skittering runes, I went and picked up 2 extra jewel slots so I could get a bit more attack speed in for whirling blades which I feel greatly increases the mobility while mapping and makes it from a pure uber killer to a versatile well rounded build. The loss in curse effectiveness I was able to overcome by getting a 20% temp chains enchant on my helm. These are the kind of tweaks everyone should do to change a posted build to your own playstyle, I don't recommend it for everyone but it definitely increased my enjoyment of the build.

Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_tegra/characters
Bladefall_____________

Passive tree:

Gear:

I think my final goal is to get a +1 curse chayula amulet but really that would just be a luxury, the build could easily do any boss and map to 100 in its current state. Hope this info helps some of you!
IGN: IlluminatiConfirmed_
Last edited by _tegra on Apr 27, 2016, 4:31:07 PM
About the blasphemy gem question earlier..blasphemy gem does seem to work in heretic's veil , however you need a lvl 20 gem to make it work because it will get +2 level from helmet bringing it on par with helmet's inherent blasphemy effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info