[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Im pretty much close to being done with passive tree and had a question with final nodes. Is it better to get skill effect duration from potency will vs. skittering bones and higher curse effect?

Im thinking potency will is more defensive and skittering more offensive indirectly?
Last edited by clandestinehp on Apr 24, 2016, 3:17:17 PM
"
SToNeD2k9 wrote:

started this build as a scion...so i missed +1 curse. currently going for +1 eye of chayula (31 destroyed :( )

I'm now on 8k ES, 12k dmg with controlled destruction. Enough for uber? Or do i get 1 shots?

Nice, but where are you getting 8K ES?? I got the same on my gear (hetetic-268, gloves-180, boots - 84, shield -450) except 130 less on body armor and I get 5.6 ES..I would link it but do not know how...

Thanks
I haven't used trap or mine skills before. I have been reading the Wiki on traps and mines. It seems that I must detonate mines manually. I may detonate traps manually or just throw 'em and leave and wait for the monsters to trigger them. Is that roughly right?

If so, why are we using mines here instead of traps?

Sorry for the noob question, but as I say, the mechanics of traps and mines is not very clear to me.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Mines and traps are not the same :) In poe they both exist, this is mine build. U place mine and detonate them. Traps can be thrown and enemies are detonating them, but mines are stronger than traps
Hello :D

Thanks for this awesome build first of all!I started playing this build today and I am really loving it! ^^ Managed to get level 57(almost 58) on my witch today.Its like the fastest leveling I did so far.Could have went 60 I guess if I rushed a bit more and did not bother with lab but I am really satisfied so far.

As about the build , can it be done with shavs and low life? What will be the pro's and con's for going LL instead of CI ?

Why are you using Blasphemy on your helmet if it already has a Blasphemy lvl 22?
"
hisokasp wrote:
Why are you using Blasphemy on your helmet if it already has a Blasphemy lvl 22?

Because of "10% increased Effect of Supported Curses" from Blasphemy Quality

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
hisokasp wrote:

As far as I know he did that because lvl 22 blasphemy is without quality and quality on that gem means increased effectiveness of curses.So he is using blasphemy with quality to increase the effectiveness of curses :)
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hello :D

Thanks for this awesome build first of all!I started playing this build today and I am really loving it! ^^ Managed to get level 57(almost 58) on my witch today.Its like the fastest leveling I did so far.Could have went 60 I guess if I rushed a bit more and did not bother with lab but I am really satisfied so far.

As about the build , can it be done with shavs and low life? What will be the pro's and con's for going LL instead of CI ?

Hey, i've done a LL version of this build. I got a Shav in my stash and had to find a usefulness for it.
Everything is far from perfection, still working on it.

The Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBbUNHw18DkgOjhB7ES8RUBGWEcITgxV-Fe0WvxmKGo8bJR2-Iuoi9CNfKPoqUysKLKYvbzOHNAo1uTdmN4M8KD1fQYdCekW5SVFJsUuuTm1SU1RiVL1XyVxAXIpd8mKVaoxsCGwLbRltbHBRcLt2b3aCenB713zwfrB_xoLHhHeP-pEHkyeWi5eVl_ScMpy-ndmgQ6EvoqOlxKbrpyuycLQMtMW00bVIt3W7_L2Cvjq-isHFwfPC7MM6yAzIFMrT1bnXz9hU2RPZW9sa2-ffiud06NbpAuq662PsGO4V74jw1fGK9W_22vk3-ej7CQ==?accountName=Lhansk&characterName=Lhanqk

Edit 26 april : A friend told me it was the wrong tree, he was right, i made a mistake, now it's the right tree

Items

I'm running Vitality, Discipline, Clarity & Haste on Life and T.Chains, Vulnerability & Enfeeble with mana on the Heretic Veil.
I'm using a stone golem that die very often, it's annoying. But with it and vitality, i can use my sorrow of the divine flask and thanks to Wicked Ward, my shield will keep regenerate.

Thanks to my dagger and Haste, i'm fast. Being fast is important when enemies are really slowed by temporal chains.
Poison still kill you, you're not chaos immuned. For me it's definitely the biggest penalty of this build.
Last edited by Lhansk on Apr 26, 2016, 1:01:47 PM
"
clandestinehp wrote:
Unless you are capped res I wouldnt suggest it. Your ES is too low. upgrade those boots to have ES and wish it were witch because you could wear another ring for res

my res are fine, no problems here.

"
c_dificil wrote:
"
SToNeD2k9 wrote:

started this build as a sciaon...so i missed +1 curse. currently going for +1 eye of chayula (31 destroyed :( )

I'm now on 8k ES, 12k dmg with controlled destruction. Enough for uber? Or do i get 1 shots?

Nice, but where are you getting 8K ES?? I got the same on my gear (hetetic-268, gloves-180, boots - 84, shield -450) except 130 less on body armor and I get 5.6 ES..I would link it but do not know how...

Thanks

with energy from within im at 8,5k es.
To link, just open ur char on the top left corner, and left-click the item. It will be added into ur forum message.

PLayed and tried alot in the tree, here's my current scion lvl 90 tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEBAcJ2Q0fDXwOSA6OES8RUBGWEcITgxXXFr8YPBhWGGoaehslHU8dqiL0I18o-ipTKwosvy2oMTUyGDW5N4M8KD1fQYdFuUZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms05tUlNUYlZjV8lYB1xrXfJfKmKVbAttGXBRdFV2b3aCeC985X6wf8aCx4MJhEiEd4auj_qTJ5eVl_SboZwynL6d2aBDoS-lxKYypyusmLFbsZCycLMDtAy00bVIt3W31r0nvoC-isHFw23IDMpGytPQH9DQ18_YVNlb21nb5-GI4q3pAuq662Pr5OwY7hXviO_r8NX31_k3-ej-SQ==?accountName=SToNeD2k9&characterName=STOoNeD
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
Last edited by SToNeD2k9 on Apr 26, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info