[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Can you tell me why stone golem helps with ES regen if you do not have Ghost Reaver?

Also I have life leech on my gear. Should I take the Ghost Reaver node to take advantage of it.

Last, Atzeri Splendor is '100 life on kill'. Is that regen, leech, or neither? With Ghost Reaver node, will that apply to ES?

Thanks all..

Very nice and strong build. Thanks for posting.

It is not for the lazy or fumble fingered though, requires good technical play I think. (I've never been too good with more than about 2/3 buttons...LOL)
To the person going lowlife you should prob use redbeak 100% inc damage and 100% inc poison for a 1c unique.
"
c_dificil wrote:
Can you tell me why stone golem helps with ES regen if you do not have Ghost Reaver?

Also I have life leech on my gear. Should I take the Ghost Reaver node to take advantage of it.

Last, Atzeri Splendor is '100 life on kill'. Is that regen, leech, or neither? With Ghost Reaver node, will that apply to ES?

Thanks all..

Very nice and strong build. Thanks for posting.

It is not for the lazy or fumble fingered though, requires good technical play I think. (I've never been too good with more than about 2/3 buttons...LOL)

The keystone Zealot's Oath apply life regeneration to energy shield instead. Ghost Reaver is near the same thing but for leech life

"
Fhark wrote:
To the person going lowlife you should prob use redbeak 100% inc damage and 100% inc poison for a 1c unique.

Well, a friend told me the same thing. More, i managed to get a +80% spell dagger and i crafted +28% DoT thanks to Leo mods. Is Redbeak still better ?
Yes, I'm thinking on redbeak for my build since I'm going to do low-life.

Would be nice hear something about redbeak vs binos
Why is everyone using a dagger? I bet there is a good reason, but I get more damage if I use my 108% increased spell damage wand.

I see daggers get crit, but this is not a crit build. I get 13% crit with Bino's and 9% with a wand, neither of which are useful. Sure, I get better main hand phys damage with Bino's but we never really use it in a fight, and at ~400 damage it doesn't really do anything anyway.. It must be the damage over time and poisoning nearby enemies, Yes?, but the extra damage from wand seems worth it. I kill things rather than waiting for them to die from poison....

Thanks.
Last edited by c_dificil on Apr 26, 2016, 8:06:10 PM
""The keystone Zealot's Oath apply life regeneration to energy shield instead. Ghost Reaver is near the same thing but for leech life.""

Thanks. Do you think the '+100 life gained on kill' from Atziri's Splendor is leech, regen, or neither, in which case it is wasted in a CI build, even though the mama still wotks and is useful...
"
redix27 wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:
Why are you using Blasphemy on your helmet if it already has a Blasphemy lvl 22?

Because of "10% increased Effect of Supported Curses" from Blasphemy Quality

This doesn't work.
The 22 Blasphemy over-rules and you dont get the increased effect.
Use Enhance instead.
@Tredge
Redbeak as far as i know will double dip so 100% inc dmg and 100% inc poison its prob more of an uber atziri thing, for mapping prob just binos is best since the dmg is already so high clear speed is more important. You can buy corrupted culling redbeaks i think for about 20c but they cost a bit to rgg with vorici recipe.
Last edited by Fhark on Apr 26, 2016, 11:34:37 PM
Hi, I'm following your guide and i want to thank you in advance =)

So far, it's ripping bosses apart. I'm at merci a2 and it's been a cakewalk (very nice). I have a question/suggestion about the build:

Is this "Dream Fragments" viable? How important do you think is that ring slot? DF is really cheap nowadays and has a very sweet mana supply (wich we really need). Not to mention the "cannot be frozen part". Maybe we could save some mana nodes (2 maybe, 3 at best) and a flask slot (for more dps or something). What do u think about this?

Thx again bud!

"
Tredge wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:
Why are you using Blasphemy on your helmet if it already has a Blasphemy lvl 22?

Because of "10% increased Effect of Supported Curses" from Blasphemy Quality

This doesn't work.
The 22 Blasphemy over-rules and you dont get the increased effect.
Use Enhance instead.

Yeah this is right.I tested it and blasphemy gem won't work(sadly) :l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info