[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Hi Guys I wonder about Uber Atziri - but atm have not got all the items which most of the guys had when doing Uber.

Anyway could any one tell me are those items/passive tree will be enough to try kill Uber?

My Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBAcNHw18DkgOjhEvEVARlhHCE4MVfhXXFr8YahslHb4fWyL0I18o-isKLL8yGDOHNbk8KD1fQYdCekW5RwZJUUmxS65Ms05tUlNUYlZjV8lYB1xrXfJfKmqMbAhsC20ZcFF0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H6wf8aCx4RIhHeGro_6kQeTJ5eVl_SboZwynL6d2aBDoS-i2aXEpyusmLDYswO0DLTRtUi3dbv8vorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rpAuq662Pr5OwY7hXviO_r8NXxivVv99f5N_no_rM=?accountName=Amare&characterName=MoniMar

One more question about Amulet.

Does this Eye of Chayula is rly necessary?

In Game nick - Amarinho
Last edited by Amare on May 2, 2016, 6:07:16 AM
"
3portas wrote:
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
Hello everyone, what i need change to kill uber now i have 7787es 7343 bladefall dps(level 20)
SkillTree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAQHDR8NfA5IDo4RLxFQEZYRwhODFX4V1xa_GDwYVhhqGyUdqiL0I18o-ipTKwosvzIYNbk8KD1fQYdCekW5RnFHBklRSbFLrkyzTm1SU1RiVmNXyVgHXGtd8l8qYpVqjGwIbAttGXBRcLt0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H5ZfrB_xoLHhEiEd4auj_qRB5Mnl5WX9JuhnDKcvp3ZoEOhL6LZpcSnK6yYsNiycLMDtAy00bVIt3W7_L0nvorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rhiOkC6rrrY-vk7BjuFe-I7-vw1fGK9W_31_k3-ej-SQ==?accountName=epicplayeryod&characterName=AwEEsome

Сharacter:AwEEsome
I have ~11ex to change my gear

Your dps is fine to kill uber, but 7k ES will require some hability to avoid damage
Link your gear, then we can help you

Sorry i don't know how link my gear but im open my profile Сharacter:AwEEsome.
Im change belt,ring and buy 21lvl bladefall now my es=8182 and damage=8056.
I think i need new shiel with 500+es and boots with int and more es.
P.s sorry for my engl
Guys, im not sure if i should do Uber yet.
10.8k ES, 6.5k DPS, NO VULNE (I dont get enough mana to cast them all)

Gear:

Edit: Gems haven't hit 20 yet. Im lv 87
Last edited by xKitto on May 5, 2016, 11:51:36 PM
"
Madzak wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
Guys seriously the questions you ask are atrocious if you copy an endgame build at least have basic knowledge of the mechanics

Did the phc player darkee at least get some credit for his build

Cwdt linked to vtrap qustion spilled my coffee seriously use your brain

Go to youtube enter darkee atziri follow the tutorial

Thanks for your valuable input. I link to Darkee's guide in my guide. If you spent more than 1 sec reading before posting, maybe you would have seen it. Better clean that coffee before you post more valuable inputs.

your welcome btw its funny that you have the exact same tree same gemsetup only boots and glovesa are switched

dude its not your build you just copied it and now you want attention for someone else idea at least be man enough and admit it like that 30 view streamer who did the same or is that you too ?

link to the original https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkee/characters darkeebauws
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 6, 2016, 10:46:31 AM
hey what acendacy do you guys follow? ive been trying to find it in the post but cant find anyone talking about it
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Madzak wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
Guys seriously the questions you ask are atrocious if you copy an endgame build at least have basic knowledge of the mechanics

Did the phc player darkee at least get some credit for his build

Cwdt linked to vtrap qustion spilled my coffee seriously use your brain

Go to youtube enter darkee atziri follow the tutorial

Thanks for your valuable input. I link to Darkee's guide in my guide. If you spent more than 1 sec reading before posting, maybe you would have seen it. Better clean that coffee before you post more valuable inputs.

your welcome btw its funny that you have the exact same tree same gemsetup only boots and glovesa are switched

dude its not your build you just copied it and now you want attention for someone else idea at least be man enough and admit it like that 30 view streamer who did the same or is that you too ?

link to the original https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkee/characters darkeebauws

I think you @ventiman need to relax.
There's nothing special on similar tree, like, all mine and trap builds have similars tree. And gem links, what should you change? The build is quite simple. Another fact: this is an guide, not only a profile. Can help another players that doesnt understand the mechanics.

Also, discussions are always good for future improvements of the build. Threads in forum promote discussions
"
fioremager1 wrote:
hey what acendacy do you guys follow? ive been trying to find it in the post but cant find anyone talking about it

Occulist
sry. i'm still noob) idk how link my gear here.

just wanna ask. i see OP have total 168 mana from gear if don't count eye of chayula. i have 205 mana with Mind Drinker and still have 189 mana then all my 3 curse active, then OP have around 300. how it can be lol?
level 50 in the 2 week league and I'm dieing left and right :/ what do I do for defence?
What does a 5l Setup look like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info