[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

Not really. We don't really have the dex to use vaal haste/grace. Maybe Vaal Immortal Call or Vaal Molten shell?

No really good blue gems IMO besides skellies which provide massive dodge coefficient.
Git R Dun!
so i got my 7 pc now , dps now 41k

im not sure how big are the diffrences but my gems are : nova q 17 lvl 18, fastercast q20 lvl 18, ele focus lvl 19 q 20, spell echo lvl 19 q20, void manipulation q17 lvl 19 and im 5 link only , but as i said im not sure if this does such a bifg dps upgrade

edit:

and i cant run herald of ice atm..., enlightning lvl 3 isnt enough sadly, and 4 is just to fucking expensiv
Last edited by gingha on Apr 1, 2016, 10:56:34 AM
I still need to upgrade my ring/neck at least. Pulled the rest of the gear from stash. I have a lightening coil, 6L, that is going to kill me to color but will do it.

4,100HP / 1,726ES
1,041 mana (312 with curses up)

Did as best I could to match the passive tree... but my HP is pretty low, and my DPS is about 56k with charges (no flasks).

Would appreciate some guidance on why my DPS is so dang weak. Was hoping to successfully test the build, but the DPS is a fraction of what you have in your screenshot.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Last edited by Phatsacks on Apr 1, 2016, 5:10:07 PM
"
Phatsacks wrote:
I still need to upgrade my ring/neck at least. Pulled the rest of the gear from stash. I have a lightening coil, 6L, that is going to kill me to color but will do it.

4,100HP / 1,726ES
1,041 mana (312 with curses up)

Did as best I could to match the passive tree... but my HP is pretty low, and my DPS is about 56k with charges (no flasks).

Would appreciate some guidance on why my DPS is so dang weak. Was hoping to successfully test the build, but the DPS is a fraction of what you have in your screenshot.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Hi You just have to level- each of my jewels adds like 8-10K DPS I have 4 DPS jewels. herald of ice adds 10K, my golum 5K due to helm. 21 ice nova, 4 empower, wearing face breaker glove which adds like 20K...

See "jumpin_jack_slash" for end game.

DPS should be no problem even with half that. I'm doing well in lvl 8 maps at lvl 70 in ladder with only 30K dps.

See "chaos_king" below.

You're in between those DPS just give it time:) It all comes at end game!

Edit I switched to Cold to fire...see post two down.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 2, 2016, 9:10:33 AM
Update working on side by side budget guide ...just got merc lab done lvl 78

42K dps lvl 17-18 gems and doing lvl 8 maps pretty easy..like 160 chaos in gear. Will try atziri @ 19 gems

Spoiler

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 2, 2016, 4:23:10 AM
Upon further testing in STD, Cold to fire is best red gem NOT empower I get 2K more DPS with C2F. As an added plus its way cheaper and easier to level.

No flask DPS
Git R Dun!
is there something I can do with 4b 2r on 6l coil? -.- spent like 800 chroms now and this is the only 4b I got... I realize void manip is super strong but what about empower + cold to fire?
"
Anderherz wrote:
is there something I can do with 4b 2r on 6l coil? -.- spent like 800 chroms now and this is the only 4b I got... I realize void manip is super strong but what about empower + cold to fire?

You'll lose a little DPS. Like 10% both gems maxed.

Best thing is sell 4b2r since its harder to roll than 4b1r1g and it works in fox's build and many others and buy 4b1r1g.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 2, 2016, 6:02:55 PM
Just spent 500+ chromes, can't get even 4b. Rolling right colors makes me crazy.

helps with the enlighten lvl4 issue 2 for sale got this one for 10c

bought another with ice nova dps still have to roll it

dps is insane even at lvl 55-60 have 3 izaros and 3.1k life @60 and 10k dps Nova and 23 k FP

btw i have a guardian setup with leercast and coil and a convocation on cwdt what u think `? its a nice dps boost

plays like the old nova sorc in d2 even the hitstunlock
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 5, 2016, 2:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info