[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

I never played D2 Im 19 so before my time. But I played the shit out of D3 and reminds me of SNS CM wiz which I also discovered. I brought it here i guess.

*actually more the orginal freezer from 1.1 was more like it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 7, 2016, 3:27:40 AM
"
IIy3uK wrote:
Just spent 500+ chromes, can't get even 4b. Rolling right colors makes me crazy.

are you using the vorici "at least 2 blue" option for 25 chroms? apparently mathematically that's most promising. still you should expect to spend more than 1k chroms minimum (for reference: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) - got mine after around the 40th roll with vorici.
"
Anderherz wrote:
"
IIy3uK wrote:
Just spent 500+ chromes, can't get even 4b. Rolling right colors makes me crazy.

are you using the vorici "at least 2 blue" option for 25 chroms? apparently mathematically that's most promising. still you should expect to spend more than 1k chroms minimum (for reference: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) - got mine after around the 40th roll with vorici.

So vorici at least 2 is the way to go? I spent about 1k (no vorici) last night with no luck. Ill give this method a try later.
I'm new to POE so be gentle:

How is it you run Warlords mark, Assassins mark AND herald of ice? I don't have enough mana to run all 3 at the same time with a mana pool of 1,142 which is like 28 lower than what you had in your vid?

Is that 28 mana making all the difference or am I missing something in the tree? (only level 75)
I would not be trying to chrom them. Cost is like 1700 chroms. Buy them already right colors. Like I bought this for less than cost of chroms to make right color.

In STD I bought with right color as well
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 8, 2016, 1:09:15 AM
"
truupRR wrote:
I'm new to POE so be gentle:

How is it you run Warlords mark, Assassins mark AND herald of ice? I don't have enough mana to run all 3 at the same time with a mana pool of 1,142 which is like 28 lower than what you had in your vid?

Is that 28 mana making all the difference or am I missing something in the tree? (only level 75)

I run enlightens in std to lower reservation.

In ladder where I'm not so rich I run only two curse. I do run HoI and clarity on curse immune maps so I can spam without interuption.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 8, 2016, 1:10:23 AM
Hi, Loving the build so far lvl 82 Perandus league thanks keep it up

Anyone know any tricks I can do to guarantee a life roll with an ex on this ammy?
Nice ammy! And 6L already at 82 wow. Life should be over 5K right? I'm 5180 at 86. Was even over 5K even with tabula.

I finally had to move off tabula rasa tho. Phys dam is just too much in 10+ maps like I said in OP tabula till mid maps.

Here is my PSC gear
Git R Dun!
I did righteous fire as my first toon sold the gear / gems on him and bought the 6L I've just recently started to move to tier 10s it has been a struggle but not fair to judge atm since i've been messing around with blood magic , curse immune , life and mana recover slower mods to get a feel for the toon
I was just running gorge , arid lake , dry peninsula for several lvls with ez
I"m sitting at 4766 life missing 4 life nodes and 1 power charge node 39k dps unbuffed and 77.5 buffed with 6 pc
"
Anderherz wrote:

No, I just spammed around 1k chromes and still no luck :'( Will try to use Vorici.
Thanks for suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info