[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

Which version of the build would be better for MF purposes? (witch/shadow/templar)

Awesome build btw~
Hi thanks I dont know anything about MF.
Git R Dun!
"
Anderherz wrote:
hey do you just use lightning warp out of personal preference? Or is there another reason to prefer it over Whirling Blades?
edit: ascensions are deadly infusion and ambush? will lvl 3 enlighten suffice for the additional herald?

I like its distance, jumping over chasms and ability to get right in the middle of packs. You're essentially a human bomb and its best to get right in middle of crowd. Lightning warp does it best.

You could certainly use a fortify whirl blades setup but I find mitigation enough with 4 endurance charges and lightning coil and flask use.

depends how much mana you have on gear if level 3 enlightens are enough... need like 250 free mana to start spam.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2016, 4:55:59 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Anderherz wrote:
hey do you just use lightning warp out of personal preference? Or is there another reason to prefer it over Whirling Blades?
edit: ascensions are deadly infusion and ambush? will lvl 3 enlighten suffice for the additional herald?

I like its distance, jumping over chasms and ability to get right in the middle of packs. You're essentially a human bomb and its best to get right in middle of crowd. Lightning warp does it best.

You could certainly use a fortify whirl blades setup but I find mitigation enough with 4 endurance charges and lightning coil and flask use.

depends how much mana you have on gear if level 3 enlightens are enough... need like 250 free mana to start spam.

ty for the answers! build looks super promising, starting a new shadow tonight :)
Last edited by Anderherz on Mar 26, 2016, 5:37:12 PM
I am starting a new one too. Hated the marauder I was playing in temp league so I made this as proof of concept in standard before I made same mistake of making a boring toon again. Anyway I can actually get ~6K life with this at 95 with EHP ring and glove and a couple more life nodes on tree. lose about 20% DPS.

Edit you can also go CI but need a 800+ ES chest and other highend CI gear with fat ES to make 9-10K ES to absorb damage.

Tree
http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYADdEPxBCSEQ8RLxFQFdcV5xZAFvMYahslHRQfxyBuIvQjNiY8KU8qCysKK3gsnCy/LYsvnTIyNbk5UjsNO3w8BT1fQZZFfEcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1eUWAdcQFxrXfJfamNDZp5rt2wLbRlwUnOzdZ5/xoKbhEiFfYauh8uJ04w2jHaOZI9Gj/qTJ5eVl5eX9Jo7m6Gf36EvoqOnK6ebrJius7VItvq3MbjKuZO8b76KwGbBxcMJw23PFdDQ0PXVptfP2VvZhtte43XjhOkC62Pr9ewY7TzvfO+I7+vwa/DV8h3y4fem99f5N/rS
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2016, 8:53:43 PM
Is this uber viable?
"
hisokasp wrote:
Is this uber viable?

I dont think so. Very few self casters do uber. Try traps, summoners or dischargers if you want uber.
Git R Dun!
I think the reason why he did vaal summon skeletons is because you lose freezing enemies... So instead of them being frozen and not reaching you they are distracted by a horde of mobs.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Having fun with the build, I've played quite a few this League and this was probably the strongest one around 50/60. Currently 73 with this one.

Cost breakdown is pretty on point, rolling the right colors on the chest cost me about an ex by itself.
"
vantro wrote:
Having fun with the build, I've played quite a few this League and this was probably the strongest one around 50/60. Currently 73 with this one.

Cost breakdown is pretty on point, rolling the right colors on the chest cost me about an ex by itself.

Haha yeah coloring LC for caster has always been a pain. Best color is 5B1G to use controlled destruction instead of empower but I didnt even mention it due to cost....can still maintain 95% CC with Controlled Destruction and its more DPS than empower. (sheet will say ~87% crit at full PC but add Assassins Mark aura/curse puts it well over 95% cap)

for me 145K DPS with lvl 18 controlled destruction vs 139K with EMP 4

I started CI version in ladder for this reason.

edit:
Most DPS of all is 6B and use Conc instead of Void Manipulation too..but you incur quite a AOE penalty so I'm not sure worth it...not to mention quite impossible on a LC (459,659 chroms according to calc).

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 27, 2016, 3:09:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info