[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

hi, i think very nice build.

i have question, you think how do skill tree other class(Elementalist)

thanks.
Last edited by GrahamLohengrin on May 28, 2016, 12:10:29 AM
"
Got my hands today on a cheap +1 to Socketed Gems Tabula Rasa, and I wondered what would happen to my DPS tooltip if I used it with Ice Nova.

Well, it went from 140k to this : http://imgur.com/pNv0cd2

Now if only I could craft tons of armour and HP on that Tabula... :)

wow!
Git R Dun!
"

thanks.

Elementalist will be version 4.... stay tuned.

Will not use two dagger but

I have to wait until new ascendancy for reflect canceling.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2016, 5:25:27 PM
Hello sir, i have a problem, Low life build, how to get life leech?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

thanks.

Elementalist will be version 4.... stay tuned.

I have to wait until new ascendancy for reflect canceling.

Sir, when you update your build for 2.3?
Star of Wraeclast - for Science

Out of curiosity, I crafted a Star of Wraeclast to try it with this build.

Star of Wraeclast Recipe :
Spoiler
1 X Corrupted Lightning Warp Gem (level 20), 1 X Onyx Amulet, 1 X Unique Ruby Ring. You can get a bunch of Mokou's and Onyx Amulets and manage to get a max roll on the Cold Damage bonus. I had 5 Mokou's and 3 Normal Onyx Amulets, getting a max roll was easy.

It replaces this amulet I used before :

With all charges and the Atziri flask up, the Ice Nova DPS is about 1.5 K higher with the Star of Wraeclast, compared to my Jade Amulet. So not much difference there. I was thinking about survivability though, so I was especially interested in the substantial bonus to radius of Curse Skills. This increase I noticed a lot while mapping.

On the negative side, using too many Uniques (Star of Wraeclast, Facebreaker gloves, Pyre Ring), makes it very difficult to maintain the Dexterity I need for my gems, and makes it difficult to maintain more than 5000 HP at lvl 90, which is a really big deal. With rare gloves and a rare amulet, I lose a lot of DPS (can still map without worries) but I can get to 5700 HP (still at level 90).

The Star of Wraeclast can be used right from level 28, so it might be a really good leveling amulet for this build. And a pretty nice endgame one if you have really high end gear, decent Dex and HP. I will go back to my Jade Amulet though, at least for now.

This is my gear by the way :

Spoiler
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jun 3, 2016, 11:43:18 AM
Hey, I'm starting a char for this build right now. It'll be the low-life variety. I was wondering what you thought about Skyforth and Heretic's Veil for curses.

" Elementalist will be version 4.... stay tuned.

Verified

I have to wait until new ascendancy for reflect canceling."

No, no, not wait, want it yesterday, Aim... :)

Currently using a Nova build on my Ele witch, which is ok, but need the new improved Aim Deeeeeps one.

My current Ele build is using the new gem called Vortex.

It's nice to freeze and shatter monsters, nothing like it.. :)

Hurry up with the new build, I have a big stick waiting called poh. :)

Builds changes to elementalist now for 99% of ppl due to reflect. Just change first 5 nodes and use real crit wands or PoH and take the 3 staff nodes. If you have two legacy darks in std just keep using same Shadow spec as in OP.

Here is my new GG build tho check it out uber/core down deathless, 5 sec T15 boss kills etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667160

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 24, 2016, 5:53:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info