[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

this looks really fun double convert gives you so much possibility to scale dps through juwels
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
this looks really fun double convert gives you so much possibility to scale dps through juwels

Yes if all you want is DPS Izaro's Turmoil's is the way to go! Up to 50% spell dam per! I'll add that to Jewels section.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 30, 2016, 7:37:18 AM
Hey Aim_Deep, I tried the Witch version of this in 2.0 and I loved it.

However, when I played it then I noticed it lacked single-target damage as well as defences so stopped around level 80.

Have there been major changes you've made since then that have improved this?

"
brunowa wrote:
Hey Aim_Deep, I tried the Witch version of this in 2.0 and I loved it.

However, when I played it then I noticed it lacked single-target damage as well as defences so stopped around level 80.

Have there been major changes you've made since then that have improved this?

Defenses are better wearing coil. Single target is more because you do chaos damage which monster resits less. I think videos speak for itself.
Git R Dun!
"
ventiman wrote:

New tree based on your suggestion. Gained 7K DPS at full PC. Took away the chaos dam increases for two more jewel slots!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQGRBLMHHgj0DkgPxBCSEQ8RLxGWFkAWbxa_GGoaOBvIHNwdFCBuIvQjNiSqJpUnLylPKgst0jIyNuk5UjpYOtg7fDwFPV9BlkWdSVFMs1AwUXRSU1MQU1JVS1XGWAdd8mHiYqxjQ2ZUZp5qQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRlwUn_GgpuD24V7hX2J04w2jmSO6Y8aj0aP-pBVkyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgm6Gdqp_foS-iAKKjotmmmacIrJius7DYtvq4yrmTvG-86r6KwFTAZsMJyBTP3dAf0PXVptmG217jauOE6-7r9ew47TzvfO_r8B_w1fGK8h31b_em99f60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Could have way more DPS with 5 Izaro's Turmoils for 250% spell dam but only have 1, rest are rare.

Edit adjusted to grab snowforged
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 30, 2016, 3:38:05 PM

Hey Aim, nice to hear from you.

Had a look at the 'new' build, mate.

It looks great.

However, there's just one thing.

I hate leveling new chars and the labyrinth, urk. ... no thanks.

So it seems that I will have to wait until you do a witch or ranger build for me..lol.

Those are the only two ascendancy chars I own.

Good to see that you are still playing 'on the edge', just like always.

R.

You get used to the lab. Like go to reddit poe forum and they usually have the daily map for quick navigation on the front page. I'm never gonna run it as a habit but you can cut it down significantly with a map. I'm like you just get my ascendancy and gtfo doesnt belong in this game
Git R Dun!
this build has been a good omen to me... first 6l ever on my coil with 50 or so fuse and I just spent last 2ex on an empower gem and +1 it to level 4 first time.

just need to level now so i can properly play this build! love it
Thats incredible.

1/1000 odds on 6L and 1/21 odds on EMP4.

I'm still using a tabula rasa in league.:(
Git R Dun!
yeah i got so lucky, for a change :D

at the moment I got 70k dps with charges at level 75. problem is i die quite easily. i only have 3.7k hp and my mechanics aren't great - i haven't played poe a lot so still learning
Last edited by crazypearce on Mar 31, 2016, 10:34:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info