[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
qwaza wrote:
I got
and can't for the life of me hit 5R+1B with Vorici 8.... So now I'm giving up... Whats the best green gem I can use? Enhance? And I guess I'm leaving out WED?

Imo keep trying until you get the desired colours, dont give up! ;)
I know colouring can be frustrating at times...
I also just checked the vorici chrome calc. for you and best to do would be keep spamming vorici 1xB until you hit 1xB 5xR.

But if you REALLY want to stick ur head into the ground and just give up I would use:
Earthquake > Less Duration > Melee Phys. > Fortify > Rapid Decay > AoE/Conc. and go for a bleed/poison DoT earthquake setup with voidheart. This seams to be another fairly popular setup atm the moment. I pref. RAW and heavy hitting dmg. tho thats why I dont use it but to each his/her own. Dont get me wrong, DoT EQ is really good!
If you decide to go for it, you also want to change ur aura/buff setup so you can run blasphemy + vulnurability to further boost ur phys. and dot dmg. :)

Hope this helps, cheers! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
qwaza wrote:
I got
and can't for the life of me hit 5R+1B with Vorici 8.... So now I'm giving up... Whats the best green gem I can use? Enhance? And I guess I'm leaving out WED?

I also just checked the vorici chrome calc. for you and best to do would be keep spamming vorici 1xB until you hit 1xB 5xR.

But if you REALLY want to stick ur head into the ground and just give up I would use:
Earthquake > Less Duration > Melee Phys. > Fortify > Rapid Decay > AoE/Conc. and go for a bleed/poison DoT earthquake setup with voidheart. This seams to be another fairly popular setup atm the moment. I pref. RAW and heavy hitting dmg. tho thats why I dont use it but to each his/her own. Dont get me wrong, DoT EQ is really good!
If you decide to go for it, you also want to change ur aura/buff setup so you can run blasphemy + vulnurability to further boost ur phys. and dot dmg. :)

I have spent SO much on chromes and vaals + fee for Vorici 8 that I'm giving up for now. The dot thingie sounds interesting, I guess I'll try it :-)

For the record, with a lvl 3 enhance in Disfavour, all our socketed gems would get +32% quality. Thats 52% quality EQ, Melee Phys etc :P
"
qwaza wrote:
"
"
qwaza wrote:
I got

I have spent SO much on chromes and vaals + fee for Vorici 8 that I'm giving up for now. The dot thingie sounds interesting, I guess I'll try it :-)

For the record, with a lvl 3 enhance in Disfavour, all our socketed gems would get +32% quality. Thats 52% quality EQ, Melee Phys etc :P

You could ofc also try the Enhance thingy and tell me how it turned out! :P
Not gonna ly, sounds interesting! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"

I shall try both and get back to you! :D
"
qwaza wrote:
"

I shall try both and get back to you! :D

Sweet! :)

Last edited by Mrdig1993 on Jun 27, 2016, 1:04:34 PM
"
You did some nice shopping there aside from the gloves tbh cuz these are corrupted = you wont be able to change sockets/links/colours without a vorici lv.8.

Also, both Juggernaut and Berserker are fine. The choice is yours to make if you pref. more defense or more damage.
I you like more defense stick to the Juggernaut, if more damage to the Berserker. :)
Also the jewel should be enough to sustain ur Earthquake since its a hit and run playstyle anyways.

Yea I noticed after I've bought it but I got it for cheap so I can't complain :) I've spent about less than 20c. Thank you for the help, the gameplay is so much better now after the upgrade on gears.

Edit: Oh I'm gonna be replacing my gloves with this
Last edited by silentkarl on Jun 27, 2016, 2:24:01 PM
"

Ur gear is looking really solid so far! :)
Your belt needs to be improved tho, it lacks alot of life! Same is true for ur amulet, my advice would be to keep searching on xyz + save up alot Turquoise Amulets and alch them since you need the dex. and int.! Also try to get a good Rustic Sash similar to mine or better! You could also save up these and also alch them! :)

Also remove multistrike from your gem setup, it just slows you down when clearing maps. Hit and run is more then enough to clear packs + when fighting more dangerous bosses being locked in place for to long can be fatal if ur not carefull! Socket added fire instead! :)

Hope this helps! :)

"
silentkarl wrote:
"
You did some nice shopping there aside from the gloves tbh cuz these are corrupted = you wont be able to change sockets/links/colours without a vorici lv.8.

Also, both Juggernaut and Berserker are fine. The choice is yours to make if you pref. more defense or more damage.
I you like more defense stick to the Juggernaut, if more damage to the Berserker. :)
Also the jewel should be enough to sustain ur Earthquake since its a hit and run playstyle anyways.

Yea I noticed after I've bought it but I got it for cheap so I can't complain :) I've spent about less than 20c. Thank you for the help, the gameplay is so much better now after the upgrade on gears.

Edit: Oh I'm gonna be replacing my gloves with this

Glad to hear you are having a way easier time now! :)
Also these unique gloves are great imo for juggernauts imo for said reason!
I still wish they had some flat life tho.... makes me sad D:

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 27, 2016, 2:45:47 PM
Where is the 130k damage coming from. I have 6L same links gems all 20% quality most are 19-20 level

Hatred/ash up and my axe has higher damage. Only thing I am missing is flat damage on gloves and cold % on ring and I went juggernaut over berserker but my EQ sits at 33k with both auras up in hideout.

Berserker won't add 100k damage. The only thing missing from the passive tree from yours to mine is some life nodes.
why don't you get unwaving stance at lvl 100? when youre 1 point away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info