[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
Hey , im wondering , i tried to change the gems EQ for Sunder ... and lesser duration for multistrike..

So now i dont have to go in the middle of the mobs... that's make the enfeeble and the enduring cry a bit useless ...

And i'm wondering if Carcass Jack would be way more better with sunder for the AOE boost and get more link gems defensive and maybe use those 3 frenzy...

But idk what to change to make it more powerfull , what would you change ?

Thanks <3

The way you changed the gem setup was right BUT I would not remove your CWDT setup!
It might be true that you dont have to directly jump into packs anymore but there're alot mobs dealing ranged dmg. or simply mobs that are very fast (see sparkers, archers, and so on) and thats why you should keep it!

If you really, really want the AoE sure you can go carcass BUT you will lose ALOT of life, too much imo to be worth the extra AoE.

If ur just after an additional gem setup I recommand using a well rolled belly of the beast instead of kaoms heart.

Yeah true , but do you have any idea of gems setup i could use on the armor , like a stone golem for life regen or chaos
Im pretty new to the game and have tried to follow your guide. I feel like im too low on armor or life because I feel like I die to easily on 5,6,7 vs bosses.

These are my stats

Edit: Just wondering if you had any advice on what to aim for, armor/life and everything else in form of stats, maybe you could post your stats?

Thanks for the build!
Last edited by dingdangdankeykang on Jun 29, 2016, 1:04:45 PM
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
"
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
Hey , im wondering , i tried to change the gems EQ for Sunder ... and lesser duration for multistrike..

So now i dont have to go in the middle of the mobs... that's make the enfeeble and the enduring cry a bit useless ...

And i'm wondering if Carcass Jack would be way more better with sunder for the AOE boost and get more link gems defensive and maybe use those 3 frenzy...

But idk what to change to make it more powerfull , what would you change ?

Thanks <3

The way you changed the gem setup was right BUT I would not remove your CWDT setup!
It might be true that you dont have to directly jump into packs anymore but there're alot mobs dealing ranged dmg. or simply mobs that are very fast (see sparkers, archers, and so on) and thats why you should keep it!

If you really, really want the AoE sure you can go carcass BUT you will lose ALOT of life, too much imo to be worth the extra AoE.

If ur just after an additional gem setup I recommand using a well rolled belly of the beast instead of kaoms heart.

Yeah true , but do you have any idea of gems setup i could use on the armor , like a stone golem for life regen or chaos

There's allready one listed in the "my gem setups" section of this guide! :P

But I list it for you here again:

Spoiler
Ancestral Warchief > Faster Attacks > Melee Physical Damage > Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect > Added Fire Damage > Weapon Elemental Damage

Its a nice supporting setup against bosses.
Boosts your damage when near it, deals nice additional dmg. as well and also can be used as a decoy. :)
Really usefull for high HP targets imo!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
Im pretty new to the game and have tried to follow your guide. I feel like im too low on armor or life because I feel like I die to easily on 5,6,7 vs bosses.

These are my stats

Edit: Just wondering if you had any advice on what to aim for, armor/life and everything else in form of stats, maybe you could post your stats?

Thanks for the build!

What exactly do you mean by "dying easily on 5 6 7? Do you mean map tiers by that?
Also, do you make proper usage of flasks? Keep your endurance charges up? Position yourself properly / manually dodge really dangerous stuff?

Also sure, I can add my defensive stats to the guide. :)

EDIT: Added two screenshots to the "defensive and offensive stats" section showing my defensive stats with and without flasks up!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 29, 2016, 1:33:47 PM
i actually do 322k dps with 7kHP , but i don't have yet my taste of hate .. wich is a bit more dps then you , but less hp ( im lvl 90 )

my build look alot like your build here , but i have more dps jewel i can link it and tell me what could be better .

But yeah i know i dont have the helmet mod , and i got other gloves ,waiting to get mod on it too

And after an uber lab, i realize sunder isnt good to kill boss... ill stay with EQ :D

And i kind of have better armour then you , but less regen and HP and better resist ( chaos )
Last edited by Winny_The_Pou on Jun 29, 2016, 3:12:17 PM
How can i do about the mana?

My mana always ends and i need to pot it.

How to do?
ill respond for him he might be sleeping ...

Well with the ascendery tree the enduring cry ( berseker ) give 25% hp and mana. So just cast the cry when you are out of mana :) !
"

How to do?

and I forgot about the mod on the boots , X% dammage leached as life and mana you've killed recently !
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
i actually do 322k dps with 7kHP , but i don't have yet my taste of hate .. wich is a bit more dps then you , but less hp ( im lvl 90 )

my build look alot like your build here , but i have more dps jewel i can link it and tell me what could be better .

But yeah i know i dont have the helmet mod , and i got other gloves ,waiting to get mod on it too

And after an uber lab, i realize sunder isnt good to kill boss... ill stay with EQ :D

And i kind of have better armour then you , but less regen and HP and better resist ( chaos )

Nah I'm at 404k peak so ur not dealing more then me, might change in the future tho! :P

Looking at your gear you could improve your gloves, get flat phys dmg. with life and res on them. (the ones you listed as alternative are good!)
Boots could use slightly more flat life, res and 30% movespeed.
Rings are looking fine for now, might wanna get some with even higher res. tho to overcap urself for ele weak maps... oh also if you can, get a voidheart! This ring is nuts!
Amulet seams fine to me, you want to improve ur jewels tho! Get jewels similar to mine with % life and at least 2x dmg. mods NOT attack speed!
Belt is also fine, you want more res. and flat life on it tho and ofc the EQ enchant on ur helm which will be hard to get...
As you allready said urself, you really want a taste of hate... :P

Also about Sunder: You could simply switch in the EQ setup for bosses and keep sunder for clearing packs even tho it would be annoying to allways switch things around...

"

How to do?

The perk "Pain Reaver" takes care of that for you!
1% of dmg. leeched as life and mana + 2% of dmg. leeched as life and mana if killed recently. (recently is in the last 4 sec.)

If you are running a juggernaut, you need mana leech on your gear as said in the guide! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 30, 2016, 5:38:24 AM
So I am searching for a uber Lab Farm build.
How is uber running with this build? Possible with all Buffs to get max Keys? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info