[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
"

Ur gear is looking really solid so far! :)
Your belt needs to be improved tho, it lacks alot of life! Same is true for ur amulet, my advice would be to keep searching on xyz + save up alot Turquoise Amulets and alch them since you need the dex. and int.! Also try to get a good Rustic Sash similar to mine or better! You could also save up these and also alch them! :)

Also remove multistrike from your gem setup, it just slows you down when clearing maps. Hit and run is more then enough to clear packs + when fighting more dangerous bosses being locked in place for to long can be fatal if ur not carefull! Socket added fire instead! :)

Hope this helps! :)

"
silentkarl wrote:
"
You did some nice shopping there aside from the gloves tbh cuz these are corrupted = you wont be able to change sockets/links/colours without a vorici lv.8.

Also, both Juggernaut and Berserker are fine. The choice is yours to make if you pref. more defense or more damage.
I you like more defense stick to the Juggernaut, if more damage to the Berserker. :)
Also the jewel should be enough to sustain ur Earthquake since its a hit and run playstyle anyways.

Yea I noticed after I've bought it but I got it for cheap so I can't complain :) I've spent about less than 20c. Thank you for the help, the gameplay is so much better now after the upgrade on gears.

Edit: Oh I'm gonna be replacing my gloves with this

Glad to hear you are having a way easier time now! :)
Also these unique gloves are great imo for juggernauts imo for said reason!
I still wish they had some flat life tho.... makes me sad D:

What gem should i put in the non linked and what collor.
I tested both Juggernaut and Berserker in Standard and I cant decide which one I wanna go with.Juggernaut's damage feels lackluster in red maps but is pretty much immortal in uber lab.Berserker has great damage and clearspeed but feels kind of squishy.Also is it worth using Voidheart only for the poison if I have a Disfavour?

Here's the gear I tested with.
Spoiler
Last edited by Fullstep on Jun 27, 2016, 11:23:12 PM
Yes, voidheart is still worth using. I run a similar build as juggernaut with this gear

"
Fullstep wrote:
I tested both Juggernaut and Berserker in Standard and I cant decide which one I wanna go with.Juggernaut's damage feels lackluster in red maps but is pretty much immortal in uber lab.Berserker has great damage and clearspeed but feels kind of squishy.Also is it worth using Voidheart only for the poison if I have a Disfavour?

Spoiler
"
Servachuels wrote:
Where is the 130k damage coming from. I have 6L same links gems all 20% quality most are 19-20 level

Hatred/ash up and my axe has higher damage. Only thing I am missing is flat damage on gloves and cold % on ring and I went juggernaut over berserker but my EQ sits at 33k with both auras up in hideout.

Berserker won't add 100k damage. The only thing missing from the passive tree from yours to mine is some life nodes.

The screenshot is with Conc. + I'm also a Berserker and Berserker does add a fuckton of dmg. mate!

If you dont believe me, post me your whole gear and ur current tree and I tell you! :)

"
Zo0 wrote:
why don't you get unwaving stance at lvl 100? when youre 1 point away

Because I'm not lvl 100 and I never needed it since I never really got stunned with that insanely high hp pool.

"
What gem should i put in the non linked and what collor.

You could put a gem you want to level there or maybe a golem since you have the free slot.
Also remove multistrike from ur setup! it slows down ur clearspeed way too much!
EQ > Less Duration > Melee Phys. > Aoe/Conc. > Added Fire > WED.

"
Fullstep wrote:

Spoiler

As RiskOfFire allready said, yes voidheart is still worth using! :)
I cant help you decide which class to pick tho, thats your choice to make if you either pref. dmg. or pref. def.

"
Yes, voidheart is still worth using. I run a similar build as juggernaut with this gear

"
Fullstep wrote:

Spoiler

Nice DoT EQ equipt there even tho I wouldn't use AoE with Conc. together.
AoE for clearing, Conc. for bosses. Imo remove one and add rapid decay, helps your DOT dmg. alot and reduced aftershock cooldown! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hi, i am currently using a Mace variation of this build (started from Mathil's video) but I currently have 11 ex available.

I'm thinking about buying Disfavour, then 6Ling it, then going for a Kaom's. How would that feel for you?

I'm level 87 in prophecy at the moment.

I would like to get a build which can do Uber Atziri as well as top maps and endgame lab easily.

Spoiler

Ur gear is looking really good so far! :)
If you have the cash, sure go for it even tho it allways is a HUGE gamble trying to 6L a weapon on ur own. If you dont mind the risk...

Aside from that after optaining disfavour or a similar strong weapon you should be fine.
Also consider getting a voidheart, its really good!

I was thinking about saving for Fated Connections prophecy, to 6L my future disfavour.

Do you think a 5L Disfavour will outweight my current weapon? For your time saving, my mace currently has 450 pDPS.

So, a 5L disfavour with 600 would outweight mine if any of my removed gems does LESS than +33% dmg, is that approximately correct?

[excluding bleed]

Disfavour (10) + Connections (10) + Kaom's (4) + Voidheart (1) + gear replacement to fill out resistances (2) would probably be my endgame.

I am half way there.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hi, i am currently using a Mace variation of this build (started from Mathil's video) but I currently have 11 ex available.

I'm thinking about buying Disfavour, then 6Ling it, then going for a Kaom's. How would that feel for you?

I'm level 87 in prophecy at the moment.

I would like to get a build which can do Uber Atziri as well as top maps and endgame lab easily.

Spoiler

Ur gear is looking really good so far! :)
If you have the cash, sure go for it even tho it allways is a HUGE gamble trying to 6L a weapon on ur own. If you dont mind the risk...

Aside from that after optaining disfavour or a similar strong weapon you should be fine.
Also consider getting a voidheart, its really good!

I was thinking about saving for Fated Connections prophecy, to 6L my future disfavour.

Do you think a 5L Disfavour will outweight my current weapon? For your time saving, my mace currently has 450 pDPS.

So, a 5L disfavour with 600 would outweight mine if any of my removed gems does LESS than +33% dmg, is that approximately correct?

[excluding bleed]

Disfavour (10) + Connections (10) + Kaom's (4) + Voidheart (1) + gear replacement to fill out resistances (2) would probably be my endgame.

I am half way there.

Ur current weapon should do just fine for now.
If you really want to upgrade and boost ur dmg. by alot I would save up cash so you can directly upgrade to a 6L disfavour. (thats what I did as well back then, running around with a decend weapon until I saved up enough to buy myself a disfavour.)
Hope this helps! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Servachuels on Jun 28, 2016, 7:01:57 PM
"
Servachuels wrote:

Really nice gear! :)

The thing is that you are using the more defensive tree I listed and that also is the reason why you lack so much dmg. + ur jewels arent as good as mine. :P
Mystery solved! :o
Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Hey , im wondering , i tried to change the gems EQ for Sunder ... and lesser duration for multistrike..

So now i dont have to go in the middle of the mobs... that's make the enfeeble and the enduring cry a bit useless ...

And i'm wondering if Carcass Jack would be way more better with sunder for the AOE boost and get more link gems defensive and maybe use those 3 frenzy...

But idk what to change to make it more powerfull , what would you change ?

Thanks <3
Last edited by Winny_The_Pou on Jun 29, 2016, 5:05:02 AM
"
Winny_The_Pou wrote:
Hey , im wondering , i tried to change the gems EQ for Sunder ... and lesser duration for multistrike..

So now i dont have to go in the middle of the mobs... that's make the enfeeble and the enduring cry a bit useless ...

And i'm wondering if Carcass Jack would be way more better with sunder for the AOE boost and get more link gems defensive and maybe use those 3 frenzy...

But idk what to change to make it more powerfull , what would you change ?

Thanks <3

The way you changed the gem setup was right BUT I would not remove your CWDT setup!
It might be true that you dont have to directly jump into packs anymore but there're alot mobs dealing ranged dmg. or simply mobs that are very fast (see sparkers, archers, and so on) and thats why you should keep it!

If you really, really want the AoE sure you can go carcass BUT you will lose ALOT of life, too much imo to be worth the extra AoE.

If ur just after an additional gem setup I recommand using a well rolled belly of the beast instead of kaoms heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info