[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
silentkarl wrote:
"
"
silentkarl wrote:
If I use Marohi do I still pick the axe nodes? or should I get Bone Braker and Skull Cracking.

Marohi Erqi is a mace and therefore mace or two handed weapon passives are needed to scale its damage.

Here's a tree that should work for you! :)

http://poeurl.com/FN4

:) Thank you! I just five-linked one this morning so I might just use that until I get Disfavour then respec out but that would probably take a lot of regrets. I might actually just stick with Marohi.

Ur welcome! :)
Respecing into axes should not be expensive at all if ur willing to get the respec points from all the sidequests.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
whyarewehere wrote:

Looking at your gear, you seam to also be trying to cap chaos res as good as you can BUT do not use mings heart! It may have crazy good synergy with voidheart but imo the life you lose from it isnt worth it + you seam to lack some flat life on gear in generel.

Aside from that ur gear is looking allright to me.

In the future you want to get gear with similar stats to the one I listed here in the guide, keep voidheart tho! This thing is godly!

You might also want to adjust ur gem setups and flasks. The tree is looking good so far! :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 24, 2016, 11:22:25 AM
Added: "Other uniques that would be usefull to this build and why" + added texts explaining the cheaper axes and the other body armor options!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 24, 2016, 3:39:40 PM
Hey friend

I'm having problem with my build,

It happen that
I'm dying very easy ... what can i do to get it better? Can you check my passive maybe i could change there.

Thanks
"
Hey friend

I'm having problem with my build,

It happen that
I'm dying very easy ... what can i do to get it better? Can you check my passive maybe i could change there.

Thanks

Sure feel free to link ur current tree and gear. :)

at what point can you do uber lab? right now i can do t12 like it's nothing 5.4k hp and my dmg can go up to 130k ~ still, if i get hit i can die pretty easily, would you recommend upgrades?
"
Dhuntervall wrote:

at what point can you do uber lab? right now i can do t12 like it's nothing 5.4k hp and my dmg can go up to 130k ~ still, if i get hit i can die pretty easily, would you recommend upgrades?

Looking at your gear damage shouldnt be an issue at all.
You lack alot of life tho!
Make sure to upgrade gear that lacks flat life and get a basalt flask and taste of hate.
These two also help alot!
Also get two instand recovery devine flasks, way better then reg. over time flasks imo.
I would try uber lab when you archived around 6,5k life. and upgraded ur flasks. :)

Hey :)

I just reached level 65 and I'm loving the dps but I find myself dying a lot like I feel squishy, sometimes I even get one shotted by white mobs.
Here is my gear and the passive skill tree. Appreciate it man!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/silentkarl/characters/EiirthQuake
EDIT:
..double posted srry
Last edited by silentkarl on Jun 26, 2016, 4:31:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info