[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

I started as Mathil's earthquake build but got lucky with drops and might afford a disfavour.

Why is there an Enlighten linked with our Auras? Do we actually have mana issues?
"
cloudscraper wrote:
I started as Mathil's earthquake build but got lucky with drops and might afford a disfavour.

Why is there an Enlighten linked with our Auras? Do we actually have mana issues?

Nope, we dont have mana issues at all after picking up Pain Reaver in normal lab. :)
I just happend to have one around.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Gem setups for gloves and boots adjusted since we're using Vaal Haste for faster clearing as well now + added a new peak tooltip screenshot with Vaal Haste up!

Enjoy! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Im level 64 atm , playing in merciless , but im super weak.
I can not kill The Act 3 final boss , its like impossible , the guy literally punches me 1 time and I die.
Overall I have a good clear speed , even at bosses , but I feel super weak ,even when fighting trash mobs ,1 second of distraction , by that I mean 1 second of not using flasks or enduring cry and I die.
Any tips?
"
SnakoTheEyes wrote:
Im level 64 atm , playing in merciless , but im super weak.
I can not kill The Act 3 final boss , its like impossible , the guy literally punches me 1 time and I die.
Overall I have a good clear speed , even at bosses , but I feel super weak ,even when fighting trash mobs ,1 second of distraction , by that I mean 1 second of not using flasks or enduring cry and I die.
Any tips?

To me it sounds like your lighting res. isnt caped + ur trying to facetank the huge smash dominus does, avoid the smash, its extremly damaging especially should you lightning res. not be caped! Same is true for the light beam he does when ur res. isnt caped.
You shouldnt have any issues otherwise...
Also keep ur flasks up to date and make proper usage of them. :)

"
"
cloudscraper wrote:

Nope, we dont have mana issues at all after picking up Pain Reaver in normal lab. :)

i think you can put something like a flame golem in there!
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
"
cloudscraper wrote:

i think you can put something like a flame golem in there!

thats one possibility but having to recast them in endgame maps gets annoying really fast imo. reason why im not using one + aside from that the build is powerfull enough as it is.
as said earlier, gem setups have been adjusted. :)

If I use Marohi do I still pick the axe nodes? or should I get Bone Braker and Skull Cracking.
"
silentkarl wrote:
If I use Marohi do I still pick the axe nodes? or should I get Bone Braker and Skull Cracking.

Marohi Erqi is a mace and therefore mace or two handed weapon passives are needed to scale its damage.

Here's a tree that should work for you! :)

http://poeurl.com/FN4

"
"
silentkarl wrote:

Marohi Erqi is a mace and therefore mace or two handed weapon passives are needed to scale its damage.

Here's a tree that should work for you! :)

http://poeurl.com/FN4

:) Thank you! I just five-linked one this morning so I might just use that until I get Disfavour then respec out but that would probably take a lot of regrets. I might actually just stick with Marohi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info