[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi there I'm currently enjoying your build but I'm struggling with atziri I'm level 76 with 5619 life nice dps with repetence. is this build atziri viable? What do you think about using a lightning pen vessel of vinktar for the dps and the the leach. Raven with the problems still a very enjoyable build.

To run Atziri and give yourself more of a chance of survival I would run Purities - Lightning and Fire - along with a Saffells if you can get one. Its not about your DPS in this fight - its more about your strategy and ele resists.
"
musina0 wrote:
This would be the very first time for me to try a Mjölner (mostly thanks to the INSANE cost usually)...

Why do you use Molten strike?

I do remember the discussion being molten better for single target and Lightning Strike for multi-target.

Lightning does require another link like LMP/GMP...

What is your reason for choosing Molten Strike?

I can't wait for the moment that I can try this out myself!

Molten strike's fire ball's trigger the mjolner best for single target due the the vast amount of "hits" one attack delivers. It is also not bad for clearing trash. Lightning strike works well at just clearing trash packs and is poor at single target. But due to the change in color for LS its harder to swap out for MS easily so using just MS is more optimal.

LS does not strictly require LMP/GMP - it just helps as those supports enable you to have more (projectiles) hits to trigger.
"
kurOsawa79 wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi there I'm currently enjoying your build but I'm struggling with atziri I'm level 76 with 5619 life nice dps with repetence. is this build atziri viable? What do you think about using a lightning pen vessel of vinktar for the dps and the the leach. Raven with the problems still a very enjoyable build.

To run Atziri and give yourself more of a chance of survival I would run Purities - Lightning and Fire - along with a Saffells if you can get one. Its not about your DPS in this fight - its more about your strategy and ele resists.

thank for the response I got some money together in game and spent 40c on a light pen vinktars and it works realy well currently at 24k armour and 5.7k life and killed the torture chamber boss surrounded in perandus mobs really fast(3-7 seconds I think)
Last edited by Dratax9 on Mar 30, 2016, 5:51:34 AM
Managed to get some life now

is there any uniques i can buy
Hi there.
I really enjoy this build. I am level 71, and I really clear pretty good.
But still, I run into mobs, where I die almost Instant! Have Max resistance(only +35Chaos)
Armor is high as well, about 45K with flask.

What could I do to avoid die instant ?

Is there anyone that have same issue ?
I don't have problems with dieing it may be because you don't have enough life I have 5.7k life and 24k armour and up to 40k armour with granite flask
I dont know how some ppl can die with this Build. I have 5900 HP and 34K Armour (59k With granite) i can easy clear t13-14 maps. I made atziri easily too. Its about switching To Saffels and PoL PoF and Arctic Armour and then Change Spark for Ball Lightning so u dont hit mirror.

Here my gear

I´d recently crafted 20% chance discharge dont consume charges.. ( I will sell this Gear if someone makes me a good offer in Perandus Leage)

Nice guide man, nice build i enjoyed it a lot

PD: Sry about my english Argentinian here :D
Last edited by Fedega on Apr 1, 2016, 2:45:04 AM
Thanks for build man? Really well-made. Congratz!
Thanks for build man! Really well-made. Congratz!
I just finished a T15 Colosseum map with this build in perandus(you can check my char if you want to know what gear i had). Im "kinda" new to this game and love this build! thank you bro :)
(my highest char before this league was 79 and i played it a year ago or something)

I love this build, if you read this and havent played it yet. Do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info