[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

"
Alive_asd wrote:
Let me know if the "increased physical damage":
"88% increased physical damage or 120% increased physical damage"
of mjolner counts aswell for the final damage, i ask this because on HC the prices got some diferences because the stats of the weapon.

The damage rolls on Mjolner don't matter at all. So buy the cheapest one you can, as long as it's not corrupted.

It's the spells that do all of the damage, not the hits from the weapon itself.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I'm not going to be able to answer questions for the next week (going on vacation), so I've updated the guide with my current tree at level 86, my current gear, as well as the Atziri plan. I'll be back to check late on the 1st of April. See you guys then!

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Build is very good run just started mapping

Here is my Gear

Im looking for upgrades is there any kinda uniques i can get ??

managed to get these upgrade i can now hit 52k armour !
This would be the very first time for me to try a Mjölner (mostly thanks to the INSANE cost usually)...

Why do you use Molten strike?

I do remember the discussion being molten better for single target and Lightning Strike for multi-target.

Lightning does require another link like LMP/GMP...

What is your reason for choosing Molten Strike?

I can't wait for the moment that I can try this out myself!
Hi there I'm currently enjoying your build but I'm struggling with atziri I'm level 76 with 5619 life nice dps with repetence. is this build atziri viable? What do you think about using a lightning pen vessel of vinktar for the dps and the the leach. Raven with the problems still a very enjoyable build.
Last edited by Dratax9 on Mar 29, 2016, 5:37:18 PM
3.3k hp 38k armour and having major major ele reflect issues anyone got any ideas ??
Don't run ele reflect maps all you damge is elemental so just don't run them
"
Djripsaw wrote:
3.3k hp 38k armour and having major major ele reflect issues anyone got any ideas ??
also 3.3 k life isn't enough I have 5.6k life and I struggle sometimes
"
Djripsaw wrote:

You literally have no flat life on the majority of your gear. Fix that and you might be able to sustain a little longer to reflect. Remember your armor has no protection against elemental damage so stacking that is not going to help you.

Life first then think about using the purities and a saffells if you absolutely need to do hard ele reflect maps.
Last edited by kurOsawa79 on Mar 30, 2016, 12:56:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info