[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

I will also start this build in proph, need something new, and it looks fun.

Just a quest, for the other 2 new skillpoints, can i invest it in the golem stuff ?

I do Lightning and fire dmg, so when i have the light golem and the fire golem, both dmg sources should stack or ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
eichlot wrote:

Just a quest, for the other 2 new skillpoints, can i invest it in the golem stuff ?

I do Lightning and fire dmg, so when i have the light golem and the fire golem, both dmg sources should stack or ?

Yes they stack after fire conversion, which makes the node so great for this build now.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
hey wanna ask, why do you take pain attunement?
For the buff to Vaal righteous fire.
"
zonezeroez wrote:
I really wanna do this for the next league.
Would it work without call of the brotherhood ring (untill one can afford it)

I plan on running this at the start of the season and simply not using Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire until I can find/afford CotB ring. Once I gave that I'll go full conversion.
"
eichlot wrote:

I'm interested in this too, how two additional ascendancy points changes things. Does it make sense to drop Paragon of Calamity and take Mastermind of Discord, or will we become too squishy? 25% fire pen seems pretty strong to pass on if it is an option.
"
Desert_Elk wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:

I'm interested in this too, how two additional ascendancy points changes things. Does it make sense to drop Paragon of Calamity and take Mastermind of Discord, or will we become too squishy? 25% fire pen seems pretty strong to pass on if it is an option.

Id keep things as they are and grab the golem buff, "they both should boost the arc damage yes, 20% extra fire, and 20% extra lightning. Then maybe move some life nodes to more offense because of the 50% reduced reflect damage.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Jun 2, 2016, 11:20:34 AM
Are there any leveling tress for this or a little plan on how to get it going?

I would like to use this at the start of the new league.
hype is real
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Hypertry wrote:
Are there any leveling tress for this or a little plan on how to get it going?

I would like to use this at the start of the new league.

It's one of those "figure it out" situations :P
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info