[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Wich links will you use for Double Golem?
CWDT setup or selfcast with Minion life for example?
I'm still thinking on it...
I like this build. A lot of conversions from one elemental type dmg to other. May i ask a question that is probably stupid.

What happen if ... i use for helmet the ... Three dragon ?
which support gems would you drop, if you only have a 4L/5L arc setup?
"
BackForMore wrote:
I like this build. A lot of conversions from one elemental type dmg to other. May i ask a question that is probably stupid.

What happen if ... i use for helmet the ... Three dragon ?

If I had to guess, you would lose the ability to ignite.
IGN: EmptyPalms
Does the Vaal fireblast ever kill your char? I ask because I am using this for a hardcore build.
If you're going to do something, grit those teeth and smile!
"
larrich01 wrote:
Does the Vaal fireblast ever kill your char? I ask because I am using this for a hardcore build.

Meant to ask about the righteous fire.
If you're going to do something, grit those teeth and smile!
In order to use Vaal RF you need Vaal Pact, which means you have no regen.

If you accidentally cast Vaal RF with no enemies around to leech life from, for example if the enemy you wanted to kill died just before you cast it, and you happen to be under effect of some health degen, you will die instantly.

Effects that can finish you off include chaos degen clouds from map mods or from dead zombies, burning ground, corrupting blood, being ignited / poisoned and some others

Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 5, 2016, 4:58:24 PM
My arc tooltip without overload is 20k. Is this around the normal with everyone else?
"
sneakyJ wrote:
My arc tooltip without overload is 20k. Is this around the normal with everyone else?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I made a LL variation without the fire conversion on standard and my tooltip is 58k w/o overload
Last edited by Aderp on Jun 6, 2016, 2:59:39 AM
"
Aderp wrote:
but I made a LL variation without the fire conversion on standard and my tooltip is 58k w/o overload

Isn't conversion version proven to be strictly superior to non-conversion one, after Elementalist ascendancy came out? Even for just Vaal RF alone.

I mean, both cause all status ailments, and assuming same damage + same investment into dmg nodes, one gets several times stronger burn + Vaal RF while other gets... nothing? They will both shock for an equal amount of time and strength.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 6, 2016, 7:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info