[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

What's the point of the fire conversion. Just for better reflect mitigation?
ign: DaEDaenarys
Is there any chance you could record a Youtube video of one or two maps? I have poverty tier internet and watching your stream is hard/impossible because I can't lower the quality at all. Thanks if you can, no problem if you don't want to bother!
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Is there any chance you could record a Youtube video of one or two maps? I have poverty tier internet and watching your stream is hard/impossible because I can't lower the quality at all. Thanks if you can, no problem if you don't want to bother!

When im happy i prob will upload something :D
updated gear, all links in place i think, passive tree in place. 7k life achived, very well rounded build atm. Good enough for hc id say. one shots most bosses in game.
bandits?

life /cast/ enduring charge?
Has anyone tried this with Spark?
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
I really want to like this, and I do, except for the boss killing part. It could be that things change dramatically once you have 20% quality gems but until then prepare to suffer against any boss. Oh, and labyrinth is a nono as well.
Bumping for greatness!

Thanks for the demonstration the other night, very much appreciated. Tooltip isn't everything but having played an elementalist before, I can sort of imagine how it scales w/ ascendancy.
Quick question though, seeing that Warlord's Mark is basically providing you with life and mana leech, how do you fare in hexproof maps (assuming you actually run them) ?
The reliance on WM for sustain has been a huge issue in the previous builds I've played, I'd with to get rid of it.
To learn is to live...
"
Stakhanov wrote:
Bumping for greatness!

Thanks for the demonstration the other night, very much appreciated. Tooltip isn't everything but having played an elementalist before, I can sort of imagine how it scales w/ ascendancy.
Quick question though, seeing that Warlord's Mark is basically providing you with life and mana leech, how do you fare in hexproof maps (assuming you actually run them) ?
The reliance on WM for sustain has been a huge issue in the previous builds I've played, I'd with to get rid of it.

Leech from doryanis scepter and the life&mana leech on boots to deal with those maps, but avoid them if you wish. i can run them, i usually turn warlords mark off, to gain a bigger mana pool, and the worm jar flasks are actually hybrid instant flask, so they cover your mana pool.
Great build. I was playing this on HC up to 75. Absolutely crushing. Used a 5L belly. I feel like the Wyrmsigns arent necessary and with the Writhing Jar, most bosses die quick enough with the burn. Just died because my pal just ripped at 82 and I was playing with a death wish. :) I will definitely keep this in mind for another reroll soon. I like the conversion to scale the burn.

I think its definitely HC viable with a few personal tweaks. Amd being able to kill offscreen is very good for survivability.
IGN: Shoemaking (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info