[2.4][HC] 78% block Reave Gladiator with strong Bleeding, Low budget, Good clear speed!

"
Akatashi wrote:
where were you (or anyone playing the build) getting early Int from? i'm having an issue at mid 40's with int, i've got a +50 int neck on and i really can't take it off, is it worth grabbing a few 30 nodes and refunding later when i start moving up int/es near witch?

Yes, int is problem in this build. As you can see i use Fertile Mind Cobalt Jewel near ranger socket.
i grabbed a 30 int node just south of duelist i can refund later on once i get a jewel up there, that does seem like it'll fix it!

How do you deal with the mana problems? when i have Hatred/Herald of Ash up and i run out of mana VERY quickly, should i just wear hatred for now? or Ash?
"
Akatashi wrote:
i grabbed a 30 int node just south of duelist i can refund later on once i get a jewel up there, that does seem like it'll fix it!

How do you deal with the mana problems? when i have Hatred/Herald of Ash up and i run out of mana VERY quickly, should i just wear hatred for now? or Ash?
sorry didnt read skill gem
Last edited by paraply on Nov 3, 2016, 3:04:01 PM
"
Akatashi wrote:

My mana problems decision is:
and this
. I have a little problems with mana only with long boss fights.
For people playing on HC and who can't afford the Aegis, I'd recommend getting the Scion Life wheel, and end game instead of getting the jewel node then going for WiB and Melding just stay in the scion wheel until you get an aegis since ES isn't doing you much good without it.

Same amount of passive points more or less, and its easy to upgrade your tree by the time you get an aegis
Also instead of melee damage on full life, why not use foritfy support, it grants bonus damage and it will make sure you have fortify 100% of the time
"
Reaven1911 wrote:
Also instead of melee damage on full life, why not use foritfy support, it grants bonus damage and it will make sure you have fortify 100% of the time

Coz melee damage on full life support buffed dps much better when fortify. Just test it.
hello mister, i want to ask , if i replace the rive claw with bino kitchen knife is it ok ? or it is a no no ? cuz the price is quite the same .
"
banini88 wrote:
hello mister, i want to ask , if i replace the rive claw with bino kitchen knife is it ok ? or it is a no no ? cuz the price is quite the same .

Claw have better DPS (250+). And players using Bino for crit builds usually - with Adder`s Touch key nodes. You can try made your own crit build with Bino.
BTW Reave is not good option now. Im tested Blade Flurry skill on this build - this skill absolutely amazing!
"
Claw have better DPS (250+). And players using Bino for crit builds usually - with Adder`s Touch key nodes. You can try made your own crit build with Bino.
BTW Reave is not good option now. Im tested Blade Flurry skill on this build - this skill absolutely amazing!

can i still your use reave build passive skill tree and use the blade fury skill, or i do have to make some adjustment to the skill tree ? and what about the skill gem and the support gem ? is it viable with block build ?

sorry if i ask to many question .
Last edited by banini88 on Nov 28, 2016, 2:30:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info